[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
based on basically.

i want to punch kendall marshall in the face. not more than i want to punch chalmers, but more than i want to punch shane battier

Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

Kendall will be our version of Raymond Felton.

Kendall can ball... A lot of upside as a young, healthy PG. Sees the floor really well, pass first, pass second guy on a team full scorers and shooters. Good guy for the locker room too

I give Mitch a B+ for this signing :smokin

Kinda worried that Kobe hasn't said anything in regards to this injury... He must be frustrated for real this time

Kendall can ball... A lot of upside as a young, healthy PG. Sees the floor really well, pass first, pass second guy on a team full scorers and shooters. Good guy for the locker room too

I give Mitch a B+ for this signing :smokin

Kinda worried that Kobe hasn't said anything in regards to this injury... He must be frustrated for real this time

He tweeted Broken not beaten

After letting it sink in a bit, it does suck, but at the end of the day, it doesn't require surgery, he's not going to be out for 6-7 months. This team is already used to playing without him, but now they have to deal with playing without Blake, and Jordy. This will be a tough stretch for us, but hopefully Jordy can come back within the next week.

As for Nash, I honestly don't give a **** about him :lol:

I like Kendall Marshall. He was nice in college. Very good passer...clearly didn't translate to the NBA, but he's young and we need a decent point. The potential is there and he'll fit right in with our youth movement. :lol:

Thats good to hear. Darius morris is god awful cannot believe hes on an nba roster this year lol

Like I told a buddy of mine,sure Darius Morris knows the offense and is familiar with the team, but I think he's pretty much has shown all that he's got. He had a big chance to show up during the playoffs as a starter and didn't do anything. Usually players who are gonna be something in the league show up during those occasions .

I like Kendall Marshall's passing ability. His shooting form and jumpshot in general is another story.

roh oh, here we go again
repped.

damn i just heard of the kobe news now been outta the loop recently

:smh:

honestly im not sad. i dont think he should be playing 30 min after coming back from the achilles. he should be playing 20-25. his body is simply not ready for high competitive nba basketball. he needs to ease back into it. i hope he learned his lesson and comes back playing less minutes.

i just want him to have his last season injury free.

Back
Top Bottom