[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Do it Mitch....semi srs.
do it very srs

steve blake 
frown.gif

maybe if he touches himself enough he will heal, because he's jesus 

people were already in line for tomorrows kobe 2 release when i checked the nike store tonight 
mean.gif

ended up picking up some china exclusive venomenon 4s for my china collection

Wait what? The franchise young rising star is injured and out? For how long??? Been busy xmas shopping :wow:

Damn not white magic :frown:

Do you think this takes him out of the most improved player and most valuable player race at the same time?

I dont see us winning a game in the foreseeable future.
Realistically, I dont see this team winning until the home game vs Jazz on 1/3.
Injuries AGAIN?!

Ready to jump ship to South Beach.
So I know what winning and feeling proud of your team feels like again.

Ska, Kobe gets plenty blame his over passing and control of the ball in game 1 hurt.

Both L's is no one played defense.

I think Lakers got a chance to steal tonight's game depending on Westbrook.

^ Oh, I know he does, but not all. I agree w/ the likes of you and manup.

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/13/justice/lakers-championship-rings-arrest/

CNN) -- A security guard was arrested this week and is accused of stealing two Los Angeles Lakers championship rings and $20,000 in gift cards, police said.
Eddie Monterroso, 23, who worked at a Lakers training facility, was arrested Tuesday outside the facility, the El Segundo Police Department said.
The two championship rings were from the 2009 and 2010 seasons, police said.
A search of the suspect's home on December 10 "yielded evidence of the theft as well as the championship rings," according to an El Segundo Police Department statement.
He is facing charges of burglary and grand theft, police said.
The gift cards were going to be used by the team to give away as donations to community groups for Christmas, the Los Angeles Times reported.
The police were able to retrieve only $6,000 in the gift cards, the newspaper reported.

Memo to pringles. Popavich this game and go directly to charlotte. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Lakers shopping pau.

Pau and Dantoni tensions have becoming increasingly noticeable the last few weeks.

The timing could not be worse unless the Lakers' only intent is to have a straight up fire sale. They probably won't even get any decent assets in return.

Last edited:
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....h-dantoni-offense-lakers-have-to-think-trade/

“The fact that I’m not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness,” he said. “When I’m not getting the ball where I want to, where I’m most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity….

“This year hasn’t been ideal, certain things are not ideal for me, but that’s not going to change any time soon,” he said.

Originally Posted by sea manup  
steve blake 
frown.gif

maybe if he touches himself enough he will heal, because he's jesus 
Wait, what?
[h3]Matthew 8:2-3[/h3]
A man with leprosy  came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.” Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy.

like that... but like... to himself 

“The fact that I’m not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness,” he said. “When I’m not getting the ball where I want to, where I’m most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity….

“This year hasn’t been ideal, certain things are not ideal for me, but that’s not going to change any time soon,” he said.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where I can bang guys and utilize my skill

K

that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity

I can look at ya

This year hasn’t been ideal

Pau said in 2011, 2012, 2013, few weeks from 2014 when he says it yet again......

This year hasn’t been ideal

Pau's new go-to move. If he could say that on the block he'd still be 09 Pau.

The fact that I’m not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness

Funny, I saw no Kobe, nor Dwight kickin you out the post for the past month, Kaman been benched since week 1, so uh, why you ain't been "bangin guys down low" and showin what you're capable of?

When I’m not getting the ball where I want to

*Remembers all the times someone else been blamed for this, then that guy comes back and practically begs Pau to get in spots so he could hand the ball to him*

Yeah......Pau.......you ever seen Old Yeller?

D’Antoni’s response?

“It’s also a nice excuse not to play hard,” D’Antoni said. “That’s a classic, ‘I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.’ Well, you don’t have trouble getting up to the paystub line. You know what you need to do to get your check. You know what to do. They will. They’ll figure it out.”

“That’s one thing. They don’t want to do it that way. I understand that. That’s when you have to accept it or not. But there’s no reason not to play hard.”

“It’s surprising,” D’Antoni said. “But I think it’s surprising anytime. That’s part of the job and that’s fine.”

“He is a little sluggish,” D’Antoni said. “But that will go away once he keeps playing. The biggest thing is that everybody to a man, we just have to play hard and worry about things less.”

:wow: Mike isn't taking any ****

Back
Top Bottom