[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Pau just likes his excuses, but it's clear he's lost his touch. He has had the ball on the block and routinely fails to finish.

We could've held out hope because he was injured last year, because he had an awesome '12 Olympics, because of this, because of that... but the excuses are running out.

Still love you Pau, but at the very least it's time to own up that your game is deteriorating fast.
this..dude said he was best utilized as a center but he continues to disappoint. he actually gets the ball down in the post but fails to seal his man/gets pushed out and ends up having to face up on the high block. whatever athleticism still remains in his body is diminishing quick and for a finesse post player, this might not be a good thing combined with his softness

i appreciate pau for what he has done in the past but he needs to be honest with himself. he's been doing a lot of talking these past years and a not a whole lot of walking

:frown:

Naw man, Mike was absolutely in his Phil zone with that quote. Come on. Phil called out dozens of folks, HIS way. He got on ANYbody thru the media.

Hell, Phil beat on the man on the bench. Don't tell me what a coach should or should not do to motivate a guy.

Pau has been wet for 3 years. 3 coaches. 3 Centers. They've tried EVERYTHING to get him to be a man. It ain't worked. So now, Mike went somewhere else. He tried another approach. He went for dudes throat.

You forget, 24 hours ago you was all about Kobe's a douche, and 10-9 gangbusters, and Mike came in and defended his whole squad. He stood up to Kobe, and said hey, we happy with our effort.

Now today, you tellin me you not ok with how Mike is motivatin his roster? :\

Mike, Kobe, Mitch, and that group know they need 09 Pau to make a run that they still believe they can make.

CP, PMatic, Knightandgale, and all the other pro tankers, know that 09 Pau died long ago, and we should go the other direction to get that golden lottery ticket.

Mike is tryin to get Pau goin. While dealin with no point guards. And incorporating Kobe after 7 months of inactivity. While getting ready to face the Thunder. That ain't no picnic. If I was Mike, I'd have my tie loosened with a bottle in my hand after having not shaved for 3 days. I'd be on the bench toasted, not a care in the world, "cash your check Pau" :lol: :lol:

dantoniugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708  

Naw man, Mike was absolutely in his Phil zone with that quote. Come on. Phil called out dozens of folks, HIS way. He got on ANYbody thru the media.

Now today, you tellin me you not ok with how Mike is motivatin his roster?
As humble as Ye. 
laugh.gif

Just to be clear (since you seem to misinterpeting me a lot lately): I'm not bothered, offended, or otherwise put off at all by you saying that.

'Twas just cute, like Eddie House talmbout "Ummm... I think I know how to play ball." 
laugh.gif

I'll leave the second reason why that was amusing to myself, (word to buc em).

delonte west
nerd.gif

dont ban me
i actually like the idea. do it mitch.
You like what idea? Banning him?

I don't. GTB's the homie, franc. 
ohwell.gif

lulz

i meant to get delonte.
You two (franc and manup) need to check your sarcasm meters. 
nerd.gif
Okay_meme.jpg

Would yall pull the trigger.

Pau/blake for deng/boozer. As Principles.
Moving Pau: Yaaaay!!

Moving Blake: Sonuva...

Gaining Deng: Yaaaaay!!

Gaining Boozer: Sonuva...
dat breakdown

CP, PMatic, Knightandgale, and all the other pro tankers..

alien.gif
Problem?
gtb has no problem with CP referencing CP as CP
dat 3rd person reference

You two (franc and manup) need to check your sarcasm meters. 
nerd.gif
hard to read these sarcasm meters when everything's upside down and covered in smog over here 
mean.gif

i need someone to put me in position too see the meter for my sarcasm detecting to be effective 

Last edited:
mean.gif
 at sea manup getting left off the protankers roll call

not sure if " this dantoni and pau beef" sounds right..

roll.gif
 at all the drama that is popping up right when kobe comes back, from the kobe dantoni beef about how well the team was playing to the pau dantoni tofu about pau not being in position to bang other men with his talents

Don't tell me what a coach should or should not do to motivate a guy.
As humble as Ye. :lol:

Just to be clear (since you seem to misinterpeting me a lot lately): I'm not bothered, offended, or otherwise put off at all by you saying that.

'Twas just cute, like Eddie House talmbout "Ummm... I think I know how to play ball." :lol:

I'll leave the second reason why that was amusing to myself, (word to buc em).

You think Pop or Phil ever felt like a player wasn't earning their paycheck? Of course. Did they ever say anything like "Oh, he knows where the bank is, though, right?" Not that I know of. If they did, link me to some proof, because I don't see quality coaches operating like that.

My whole point to don't tell me what a coach should or shouldn't do is what I was speakin on with Phil BEATING the man on the court. Above, you act like Phil or Pop are above taking an aggressive approach, in this case, bringing up money, when I was pointing out, that the best, Phil, went far beyond speakin on a guy's money. I did not mean it to sound like I myself know how to coach in the NBA or nothin like that. Sorry, but I'm not as Ye as you all think I am.

Like sayin CP instead of Me. The hell is the difference? :lol: Sorry, Me, PMatic, and Knightandgale, and then (Ska, you are right, never make a list, leave out a name, you get called out for it with the quickness :\ :lol: ) and WHOEVER else is protank and if I leave your name out, I humbly apologize and offer my sincerest condolences for your loss.......... and have a safe flight home whenever that flight takes place.........ya know, if you were away at the moment........or anything. :lol:

Sheesh. :lol:

[quote name="sea manup"]hard to read these sarcasm meters when everything's upside down and covered in smog over here :smh:  

i need someone to put me in position too see the meter for my sarcasm detecting to be effective 
[/quote]Excuses.

You know where the login screen is though, right? :smh:

See. I'm past motivating Pau.

He's done.

Agreed.

Only one problem, we aren't the coach, Mike is. Mike HAS to try to keep getting thru to Pau. He has no choice. Even if he, like us, knows that Pau is dead wetness, he still has to at least attempt to get something from him. Namely (I hope) for value purposes.

Pau gonna give us his one good game of the month tonight, people gonna be like "And the lakers wanna trade this guy?"

Dude been doing this the past 3 seasons :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

Originally Posted by sea manup  
hard to read these sarcasm meters when everything's upside down and covered in smog over here 
mean.gif

Excuses.

You know where the login screen is though, right?
mean.gif
i cant click the button to log out

im not going to blame my finger but my finger has been bothering me since the start of the season

Back
Top Bottom