[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Pau must be on drugs, dude clearly has no clue that his game has falling off :lol:

When he's healthy he's not getting the ball in the spots he want

When he hurt, the pain from the injuries affect his aggressiveness :smh:

Pau just likes his excuses, but it's clear he's lost his touch. He has had the ball on the block and routinely fails to finish.

We could've held out hope because he was injured last year, because he had an awesome '12 Olympics, because of this, because of that... but the excuses are running out.

Still love you Pau, but at the very least it's time to own up that your game is deteriorating fast.

Well, you don’t have trouble getting up to the paystub line

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy **** cheese and crackers that is hilarious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone that wasn't a D'Antoni fan before, should be one now. That is absolute gold. Oh my God. :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

eek.gif
Mike isn't taking any ****
I like this out of Mike.

Good stuff, not taking any ****

Like Phil

nerd.gif

not srs

Pau:

“The fact that I’m not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness,” he said. “When I’m not getting the ball where I want to, where I’m most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity."
D’Antoni’s response?

“It’s also a nice excuse not to play hard,” D’Antoni said. “That’s a classic, ‘I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.’ Well, you don’t have trouble getting up to the paystub line. You know what you need to do to get your check. You know what to do.”

Originally Posted by sea manup  
steve blake 
frown.gif

maybe if he touches himself enough he will heal, because he's jesus 
Wait, what?
[h3]Matthew 8:2-3[/h3]
A man with leprosy  came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.” Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy.

like that... but like... to himself 
delonte west
nerd.gif

dont ban me
i actually like the idea. do it mitch.
You like what idea? Banning him?

I don't. GTB's the homie, franc. 
ohwell.gif

lulz

i meant to get delonte.
You two (franc and manup) need to check your sarcasm meters. 
nerd.gif

lol dantoni with the paystub line, damnnnnnnn! pau got roasted with one line...
mike basically said he doesnt deserve to be making 19 mil this season hahahaha...
I predict that kobe will now come to pau's rescue, they can continue slurping each other...

If we can somehow get Rondo or get a draft pick for this upcoming draft I'd be the happiest guy in the world!

Pau has been done. I been screaming this since the Dallas outing. You cant complain about being in the post when you cant even move your defender
when your back is at the basket. He is getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. And if Kobe plays Captain Save-A-Pau again I am gonna start losing respect for
him as well.

Pau was a waste for Phil (at the end), a waste for Mike Brown, & now Pringles.

I feel that Mitch can pull off something epic with Pau. He is still known as one of the best skilled big men in the L and his contract is expiring. Downside is that contract
is 20 mil this season & Mitch doesnt want to take back any salary that goes into next season. But I feel if it is a player worth it they would gladly take salary back.

I'd welcome Rondo on our team. However, I don't think the Celtics are willing to move him? I don't remember the dirtsheets.

If we can somehow get Rondo or get a draft pick for this upcoming draft I'd be the happiest guy in the world!  for anyone not named Kobe.
Fixed
Pau has been done. I been screaming this since the Dallas outing. You cant complain about being in the post when you cant even move your defender
when your back is at the basket. He is getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. And if Kobe plays Captain Save-A-Pau again I am gonna start losing respect for
him as well.
To those of you that think they know  me, but really don't, it would come as a surprise to know that I wouldn't lose respect from Kobe if he came to Pau's rescue.

That's what you're supposed to do, and I'd actually gain a little respect for him if he said the whole "That's my quarterback" thing.

I actually disagree w/ what Mike D did. (try and spare your shock that me and CP disagree on something again). I'm saying, though, that's the coach's version of throwing a temper tantrum, in my opinion. You think Pop or Phil ever felt like a player wasn't earning their paycheck? Of course. Did they ever say anything like "Oh, he knows where the bank is, though, right?" Not that I know of. If they did, link me to some proof, because I don't see quality coaches operating like that.

Sure, it's good for lulz, but... [CP] That's our standard? We just forgetting about championships now? This where we're at? [/CP]

Mike with the ether! Glad he isn't taking Pau's **** and his sorry excuses. He's a certifiable bum now.

LA Radio is :lol:

Trading Pau for Rondo/Hump
Trading Pau for Faried/Andre Miller/ $10

Why don't yall just keep Pau and let him leave this summer?

I don't know how i feel about this beef between Pau and MDA...

I really dont know. I dont know who i respect, who i dont respect...
all around its just a crappy and pathetic situation for our franchise. :\

What I do know is that Pau is done as a Los Angeles Laker.
I wouldn't even offer him the vet minimum next year. Dead serious.

Thanks for all you have done for us.

Now go.

Last edited:
Seriously. As several have mentioned on this board, after 2011 it just hasn't been the same for Charmin. I hate to see him go but I'll gladly open the door for him.

nbagasolflop.gif

Back
Top Bottom