[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
#Narrative

#LakersLose10StraightSinceKobeReturned

#nomentionofinjuriesorpauatall

#WhoCould'vePredictedThisPoorSeason????
I hear you, man.

I know it's hard for you to put anything on him.

Well, a missed shot here or there, sure.

Ballooned contract, but how often does a player even sign a contract these days? Once or twice a decade?

I understand, man. I'm the same way w/ Kidd and Magic and Artest and David Robinson and... well, actually, no I'm not, but I'm trying to find a common ground here.:lol:

You saw me praisin that contract?

In here?

You see'd that did you?

48 mil, newly signed, you saw the initials C and P give daps to that deal?

On Niketalk?

In 2013?

On the internet?

Can, youuuu, show me where? Cuz.......

Dude.

Reading fail.

Re-read what I said.

*edit* SInce I have to spell it out: I was saying, yeah, you can knock him for an occasional shot here and there. Yeah, you can knock him for a ballooned contract, but how often does a contract even get signed? If you were to knock him for every contract he signed, how often does a contract even get signed these days? Every few years?

Last edited:
I know it's hard for you to put anything on him.

Again, what do you want me to put on him?

What is it, specifically, that I'm putting on him right now? In 2013, what are we putting on Kobe? What is it you want?

Specifically.

Nothing. Do you. I don't give a damn what you blame him for and protect him from.

Just don't tell ME that he deserves no blame outside of chewing the wrong flavor TicTac. 
laugh.gif
 I find fault with him for A LOT more than that.

What exactly?

No point in going through it all again, but there's no point in protecting him so loyally, either.

He's a big boy. Can't hear you anyways. And he's not sending any Preludes, or anything. 
wink.gif

I'm not protecting ****. I'm laughing hysterically at two games in Laker fans are already tizzied that their 10-9 team has "fallen apart" and use Kobe as the scapegoat.

That ain't me protectin, that's me laughin, hard. :lol:

WHY Kobe, WHY can't you and your achilles come in off the bench with no working out the past 6 months and win games in the NBA in your first two games? WHY Kobe!!!???!??!?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoever gets the call, it better not be Duhon.

Morris, Goudelock, Barbosa I can handle, not Duhon. I'm pro tanking, and I don't even wanna watch Duhon for 3-4 weeks.

Farmar should be back by New Year's.
Blake back by end of January.

Nash, never.

Just get to New Year's. Get Farmar back at least, but I don't want no parts of Duhon, even in a tank year. I'm not that much of a douche bag.

So you didn't drop that Mike/Kobe quote, then agree 110% with Freeze with any sort of blame, at all?

Just postin Laker "news" were ya? :lol:

I hate some parts of Kobe's attitude. That quote was reflective of a part of his attitude that I hate.

If me posting that quote was interpreted by you as "He's saying it's all on Kobe," that's on you, because I never said that, and I don't think that.

Last edited:
Minus whale just start Kobe at the PG with Meeks and Wes filling the wings...

Minus whale let kobe defend the PG full time too since his on ball defense is still pretty good, but his rotations off the ball are terrible...

Lord be with Kobe tomorrow night while he's on that island with Wes :smh:

Even then, still don't have a PG off the bench to get X and P the rock in the right spots when the 2 unit comes in looking to score :smh:

All 3 PG injuries killing any Pau deals that's on the table :smh:

Last edited:
At this point, putting Kobe at the 1, as absurd as it sounds, seems the most logical thing to do.

Not a Jason Kidd/Rajon Rondo "Pass 1st, pass 2nd, pass 3rd, think about shooting 4th, pass 5th, shoot 6th" type of PG, but he could definitely swing it.

I mean, with our offense, pretty much any decent ball handler with a shot and court vision can swing it. Does he have decent handles? Methinks. Decent shot? Kind of, right? 
laugh.gif
 Good court vision? Of course.

I mean, it's nice to have a premier PG... Magic, Stock, CP3, Russy... but freaking BJ Armstrong is a multi-champion PG. It's not a necessity.

i feel like X doesnt have a 'right spot' but needs the ball in his hands

his shot is not really that consistent

bj armstrong 0]

point guards are limited in that offense. you know that ska

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="mrdieselfuel09"]
Calling agentZero[/QUOTE]
Like I said in the season thread: Put the phone down, Mitch.

MITCH... PUT IT DOWN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom