[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Kupchak said these players are "on the list of consideration": Barbosa, Morris, and Duhon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kupchak said these players are included on the list of consideration": Barbosa, Morris, and Duhon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean... Barbosa wouldn't be... terrible, I don't think. Had the most success under who? _'antoni.

Honestly, our PG situation is so bad, just... grab all 3 of 'em. The whole lot. 
laugh.gif

I mean... Barbosa wouldn't be... terrible, I don't think. Had the most success under who? _'antoni.

Honestly, our PG situation is so bad, just... grab all 3 of 'em. The whole lot. 
laugh.gif
like ebay does, can we get like a 3 for 1 price lot?
nerd.gif

There are so many better options though.

Options that might not be better, but would be more entertaining and promising than Duhon and Morris.

Even Goudelock? DJO?

I just now realized Nate Robinson was free this offseason.

Maaaaaan... he would be... MONEY right now.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

It was ALL good just 6 days ago.

Ridin high off beatin the Kings. 10-9. 10th in the West.

We were lookin forward to 24 of the next 36 on the road.

I don't know what happened. :smh:

#BlameKobe :lol:

Hey Ska, so, since we can't blame Kobe for 1 PG bein out, or 2 PG's bein out, is ok now to blame Kobe for 3 PG's bein out? Cuz, that shouldn't affect our roster, at all. I mean, we get back a top NBA all time player, and all we're losing is Steve freaking Blake, and Jordan damn Farmar, right?

Am I doin this correct?
It was ALL good just 6 days ago.

Ridin high off beatin the Kings. 10-9. 10th in the West.

We were lookin forward to 24 of the next 36 on the road.

I don't know what happened.
mean.gif

#BlameKobe
laugh.gif
I feel like I already answered this.

Mostly because I did:

That's the thing... ... ...
You know, you would think that 'replace role player w/ all time great' would be a GOOD thing, but nah. "Farmar's out. It's not Kobe. It's... Farmar." Our season doesn't rest on someone being hailed as a top 3 all time; it rests on... c'mon, man, I can't even say it without laughing... our season rests on Jordan freaking Farmar. Kobe can come back, but if it's not w/ JORDAN FARMAR... tank the season, there's no point.

It.

Is NEVER.

Kobe.

laugh.gif

It just... never is.

His legacy, in my mind, will be (and there's not even a second place): the single most fortunate, protected player in all my years watching sports.

Literally, from the beginning: "It's not him. It's ________." If I've heard it once...
laugh.gif
, I tototally forgot, you almost got this past me, but uh, Kobe coming back, from what, vacation?

You failed to mention that Kobe, who hasn't even dribbled a ball in 6 months, comes back, AT THE NBA LEVEL and started playing, what, 3 weeks ago? A month? And TWO GAMES in, TWO GAMES Ska, you already on him for not winning games??????????

You're real with this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... ... ... I never said that. 
wink.gif

I never said "It's all on Kobe." I'm saying: "Oh no, can't be him. Won't be him. Nope, nope, noooope! One of the 2 greatest guards of all time, but losing... is NOT... on him. Not now. Not in '06. Not ever. One of the GLOAT... except when we lose. Then it's Kwame. Or Farmar. Or Pau. We win because of Kobe, lose because of... well, not Kobe. Ever."

I never said "It's all on Kobe." I'm saying... ... ...
Kobe coming back and getting used to playing nba basketball

farmar being out

pau being pau

dantoni learning to work his rotations with kobe in the lineup

some ball watching which is caused by kobe holding the ball (not to say kobe is entirely to blame)

These are all factors for our past two losses. Lets stop talking about how its all kobes fault or how none of it should be on kobe
... ... ... that.

#Narrative

#LakersLose10StraightSinceKobeReturned

#nomentionofinjuriesorpauatall

#WhoCould'vePredictedThisPoorSeason????

#Narrative

#LakersLose10StraightSinceKobeReturned

#nomentionofinjuriesorpauatall

#WhoCould'vePredictedThisPoorSeason????
I hear you, man.

I know it's hard for you to put anything on him.

Well, a missed shot here or there, sure.

Ballooned contract, but how often does a player even sign a contract these days? Once or twice a decade?

I understand, man. I'm the same way w/ Kidd and Magic and Artest and David Robinson and... well, actually, no I'm not, but I'm trying to find a common ground here.
laugh.gif

No need to be guessing guys ages in here. He isn't that far from mine anyways, so the whole 40-97 ranges are a bit out of line. :lol:

See how many anti tankers have jumped on board the tank bus. We'll be getting gas here shortly. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom