[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Cleared for all actives?

And so.......it has begun......

intense-soccer-fan-gif.gif

Looks like Shawne Williams will make the team, decent defense and can really knock down corner 3s.

Nash, Blake, Farmar, Kobe, Meeks, Young, Henry, Hill, Gasol, Kaman, Sacre have all made the roster, 100% nothing of these 11 will change.

Wes Johnson, Shawne Williams, Marcus Landry, Elias Harris, Ryan Kelly are competing for the final 2 spots.

Nash, Blake, Farmar, Kobe, Meeks, Young, Henry, Hill, Gasol, Kaman, Sacre have all made the roster, 100% nothing of these 11 will change.

Wes Johnson, Shawne Williams, Marcus Landry, Elias Harris, Ryan Kelly are competing for the final 2 spots.
Williams is in unless he gets arrested in the next two weeks. I want to say Harris makes the roster off his guaranteed money owed to him (granted it's not that much). Johnson might make it because he's the only true SF on the roster and is owed guaranteed money too.

I really want(ed) to see Kelly get a chance, but who knows. Maybe they'll cut him and keep him within the D-Fenders.

Williams is in unless he gets arrested in the next two weeks. I want to say Harris makes the roster off his guaranteed money owed to him (granted it's not that much). Johnson might make it because he's the only true SF on the roster and is owed guaranteed money too.

I really want(ed) to see Kelly get a chance, but who knows. Maybe they'll cut him and keep him within the D-Fenders.

I know that :lol: Just wanted to make it seem more interesting.

The entire roster is set. Wes & Shawne both will be on the team. Even if Wes has sucked, they won't give up on the potential upside for little value.

Meeks..outside of a wideopen spot up.....doesnt have much value. That step back was just.....

Some players shoot their teams out of games. Marcus Landry is shooting himself out of the league.

Nash with a bum ankle, huh....maybe they should keep DJO on the roster and dump blake for a PTE.

Nash hurt? :\

Kobe early?

He'srushingbecausehe's
Got4-decadeoldNash
HobblingaroundandfreakingBlakebackinghimup

I do that right?

Pretty much...

Nash should just play the jason kidd role from last yr and play 10-15 mins off the bench....real talk. Hes not gonna hold up. The starting 5 should be..

Hill
Young
Gasol
Bryant
Farmar

bench-nash,johnson,henry,williams,kaman,blake,meeks,sacre....in actives-pick 2 of kelly/harris/djo...

of IF wes shows signs. .start wes and have swaggy off the pine and play him 32 m night mixing and matching lineups with or or without kobe/pau. Same with farmar if nash starts.

He's rushing because he's dumb and wants to prove he can beat any injury. He's his own worst enemy.

Nash being hurt surprises me none.

I'm just hoping to develop X, get a top 5 pick, keep Kobe from further injury, sign him cheap, and land another player to build around.
Then 1-2 more in 2015.

If Farmar, or Young can prove useful as well, all the better.

If I can flip Pau, Kaman or Nash for ANYTHING, I iz excite.

Back
Top Bottom