[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If anything, Meeks will be buried on the bench behind Nash, Farmar, Blake and Kobe when he returns. I think D'Antoni split the backcourt minutes fairly even.

Im cool with that... for all I care they could leave this volume chucker in the locker room.

Even better....Jordan is 26 barely turning 27 in season. His 40 percent triple shooting and play making is gonna be a huge factor going forward and will make us all forget about r.sessions and maybe put blake in the 8-10 mins a game range instead of 15-25.

whoa my g still 26!

Would love to see Jordan get more burn than blake.

I'm convinced Kobe is doing something illegal to be recovering this quickly. Recovering from an achilles rupture in less than 6 months is completely unnatural. Especially at his age.

semi-trolling.

Last edited:
Licensed to ball.

Make the poll "do you think Kobe comes back opening day"

Or "when do you think Kobe comes back?"

"before november 15 (rockets game)"

"thanksgiving"

"christmas"

"opening day"

idk, you could save the record one for opening week imo.

Ahhhh sorry for the slow thread title update.
I feel strangely honored 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

CP is going to put a bullet straight through my skull... Oregon to Illinois... as soon as he learns what I voted for in the new poll.
roll.gif

#yolo

happy.gif

The Finals? :lol:

The "logical" game would be the Houston game.

The "Kobe" way will be opening night. Cuz he's stupid. And He's Getting Healthy.

I just want the guy to come back healthy, amazing the progress he's made in such a short amount of time.

Got box seats for the November 10th game vs. T-Wolves. Hopefully he's back by then.

Back
Top Bottom