[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I can't wait for kobe to come back:/. Where are you guys seeing these games, pay-per-view or something?

Any fellow Laker fans care to go in on a shared NBA league pass subscription (broadband)?

^^

This. We are approaching the 6 month mark. He and the organization have been downplaying this for weeks...months...

he has said to have "shattered" recovery marks. Standard recover is 9-12 months(roughly).....quoted time at the time of injury was 6-9.

The dead giveaway....on media day...he said he hasnt touched a Basketball the entire time(while smiling)....bull%×$÷.

In July, an instagram pic was posted of him shooting FTs...posted at like 7am.

every time the question is asked...nobody has a clue...cmon...they know.

he keeps smirkin at the camera when he says he "feels good" and is "ahead of schedule"....now people are talkin about Christmas. LoL.

I say mid-late november at latest....

kobe will return opening night with jump out the gym athleticism with 6 dunks, all of them being posters.

calling it meow

Last edited:
Any fellow Laker fans care to go in on a shared NBA league pass subscription (broadband)?
how is the quailty because i will just cast the game on my tv is up to par

in other words down

was thinking of just shelling out the $189.

During the free trials last season, I noticed the broadband broadcast was about a minute behind gameplay.

No bueno. :smh:

During the free trials last season, I noticed the broadband broadcast was about a minute behind gameplay.

No bueno. :smh:

It is. It makes following stats for fantasy purposes tricky if you want to see what happens first rather than reading it.

Anyone who wants to get in with me and a couple other guys for a broadband league pass, get at me.

You can watch on your TV with roku or Apple TV, which is what I plan on doing.

I am not local in LA, but keep in mind they black out locally televised games, for you Laker fans down there.

Its $130 for broadband, for 5 teams.

I am thinking these teams would be good to choose from:

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets

Anyone who wants to get in with me and a couple other guys for a broadband league pass, get at me.

I am not local in LA, but keep in mind they black out locally televised games, for you Laker fans down there.

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets
i would like to swap one of them teams out for the cavs. The cavs were exciting last year and with byrum and jack the fun will remain 

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets
Those teams get enough nationally televised games for me to look elsewhere.

If it were me:
Lakers
Pelicans
Cavs
Warriors
Jazz

The only thing that sucks is since I'm on the east coast now, I can't stay up for the west coast games. :frown:

:smh: at you not listing the Magic, P.
I knew I get **** from you about the Magic...maybe in another year. :lol:

I'm not trying to see Jameer Nelson, Big Baby and Arron Afflalo steal minutes from the young core.

Last edited:

If it were me:
Lakers
Pelicans
Cavs
Warriors
Jazz

The only thing that sucks is since I'm on the east coast now, I can't stay up for the west coast games. :frown:

I recently ditched cable, so I will only get the ABC sunday games, no TNT or ESPN. That's why I picked the ones I did...

If it were me:
Lakers
Pelicans
Cavs
Warriors
Jazz

I recently ditched cable, so I will only get the ABC sunday games, no TNT or ESPN. That's why I picked the ones I did...
Ahhh okay, that makes sense then.

ahhhh yea i see why u wanted that line up. I look for the small market teams with the league pass

If it were me:
Lakers
Pelicans
Cavs
Warriors
Jazz

The only thing that sucks is since I'm on the east coast now, I can't stay up for the west coast games.
frown.gif
yea this seems like a better line up even tho i go to pelican games or watch their games on tv

Back
Top Bottom