[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I remember EVERYONE wanted him gone until april of 2013. He was playing scrared and missing open spot ups with regularity im critical junctures.

then, he becomes the white mamba.

hes the juan uribe of the lakers.

but juan uribe is a very good player who had 2 bad yrs. Lol.
I wish juan was good when he was with my white sox, but hey he did make a huge catch for my sox to win the championship :pimp:

I love jordans hill hustle! Heck even in 2k he hustles for me when I play with lakers lol

Lol...he has 2 chips and contributed to both...blake I guess was good with port...I admit, and typically of any mediocre player, he used to kill the lakers. Like jarrett jack style.

Lol at the execution in this quarter. Its just blake "probing" and a whole bunch of bricks off drive and kicks.

28%, talk to me

Work was hell today, but it was my friends birthday so we had lunch.
Got out a little late, traffic wasn't too bad, rain never helps.
Wife doesn't feel well, so just a small dinner, helped my daughter with some homework.
SHIELD was great cuz of the girl in the red dress, my God she's amazing.

[quote name="CP"][quote name="DarthSka"]28%, talk to me[/quote]Work was hell today, but it was my friends birthday so we had lunch.
Got out a little late, traffic wasn't too bad, rain never helps.
Wife doesn't feel well, so just a small dinner, helped my daughter with some homework.
SHIELD was great cuz of the girl in the red dress, my God she's amazing.[/quote]:lol: My man.

Sorry to hear about your better half, though. :\

As much as I wanted to dig into SHIELD, that's right when I'm coaching my son's football team, every Tue & Thu. Heard the show is the goods, though.

Love how Young is playing but you guys already know he's gonna piss us off a lot this season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom