[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Why would OKC let go of Russel? They will do whatever it takes to resign him.

There is a chance K love might come though
You never know. He might not even be happy playing with Durant along the way. So there could be a chance even it's a slight chance ya know...

Now accepting applications to team tank.

Injuries building, Kobe's defense on the way, schedule getting tougher, get at me. We can make a difference. :smokin

team tank recruiting

kobe causes bad ball movement argument

kobe shoots a low % argument

no game till friday

popcorn.gif

I know how to sit on a fence. Hell, I can even sleep on a fence. The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth.

R.kelly recalled, huh....he averaged 25 and 8 in 3 gms for the LA DFenders. Fwiw.

So with harris gone and kb and nash back soon...were back to 13.
Blake/Bryant/Hill/Pau/Johnson
Nash/Meeks/Henry/Young/Kaman/Williams/R.Kelly/Sacre.

Interesting. Or much ado about nothing.

You guys learned last year on the whole "Nash back soon" thing, right?

Soon could be February with that dude.

I know how to sit on a fence. Hell, I can even sleep on a fence. The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth.
Th........

*Seinfeld leaving gif*
laugh.gif

where's @rck3sactown  to get the reference 
nerd.gif

I'm fairly well versed in tv/movies, sadly The Office is not one. :smh:

Saw a hilarious clip from them in an active shooter class I had to take at work. Was about fire evac drill, whole scene cracked me the hell up.

Not counting on ol man nash. Im all aboard the beaubois/brown/agent0/s.breezy wagons. Do it, mitch. Non guaranteed prorated vets min.

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="CP"]

[QUOTE name="sea manup"]I know how to sit on a fence. Hell, I can even sleep on a fence. The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth.[/QUOTE]Th........

*Seinfeld leaving gif*[/QUOTE]
:lol:  

where's @rck3sactown
 to get the reference :nerd:[/quote]Was trying to find a gif of Jim staring blankly into the camera from his desk like he often did when Dwight would say something ig'nant, but I got sidetracked. :lol:

Last edited:
And I'm done with Nash. There isn't the same vitriol as there is with Pau, because I don't feel with Nash that it's necessarily his fault, whereas with Pau, I definitely feel it's an effort issue.

We're not getting the Phoenix Nash, just like we didn't get the Utah Malone, or the Sonics Peyton, or the Bulls Rodman, or the Bulls Harper, or the Hornets Rice.

It ain't always homeruns. :lol: But we'll get back on track to signing folks like the Lakers Abdul-Jabbar, the Lakers Shaq, the Lakers Odom, the Lakers Horry, etc. :smokin

... the Lakers CP3 :smh:

Last edited:
jordy will be back soon well be good

can not have meeks running that point tho, caint do it.

im telling yall when dantony unleashes caveman from the bench its gonna be curtains.

If caveman put up the same amount of shots as pau he'd be outscoring pau right now

that lil 10-12 ft thing he got is wet

I liked when they were playing together, dantoney gotta find a way to get him in there

Back
Top Bottom