[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
great point and Kobe is the mouthpiece saying the buss fam took care of him when other owners would have been greedy. okc wouldn't pay harden, Cuban split a championship squad, wolves didn't lock up love when they had the chance, Boston traded pierce to speed up their rebuild etc but when you look at the lakers they take care of their own for the most part. they have nothing but ex lakers on the payroll at twc, after all the bs they still retired shaq's # asap, paid Kobe and plenty other examples. in a league with little to no loyalty this type of gesture is attractive to other players

suit1.gif

Hbd, darthska darthska

All those guys out...both on a back2back.

There's a chance for a W!

Having said that, andray blache is going for 35/15/6 tonight.

HBD ska. Hope the lakers put on a show on your born day in those new jerseys. I have more jerseys than I can wear, but it makes me want to get another one. I wish they would also release those black Nike swingman jerseys again, ala Kobe on the cover of SLAM.

Ska if I were to buy you a birthday cake, and put as many candles as represent your years on this earth.. Answer me this; would I or would I not be endangering a fire code?

Y'all dudes.
laugh.gif
The Kobe pics/cakes/jokes, freaking Kwame Brown (least... favorite... EVER), The Office...
smokin.gif

But this...
Originally Posted by "mrdieselfuel09"  
When Ska was born, the Lakers finally unveiled the purple jerseys.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by "Essential1"  
Ska if I were to buy you a birthday cake, and put as many candles as represent your years on this earth.. Answer me this; would I or would I not be endangering a fire code?
What? I'm only 28.
nerd.gif

Again.
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by "duck  
Ska would be like
6a00d8341c630a53ef0167633062e1970b-pi

Happy birthday
Exactly.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="Kookcle"]:lol:

HBD SKA! ...same Birthday as your manager Mike Scioscia[/quote]Sweet!! Did. Not. Know that. :smokin

Me, Scoscia, and Chick Hearn. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom