[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Wall talking major **** :smh: relax son u still ain't worth that max contract.

Edit :

Blake kinda fumbled that one away down the stretch for us damn.

Last edited:
Kobe be on that late night drinking vino tip.

tumblr_mi1l678i561s1yu9qo1_500.gif

I legit think that the likes of Essential and CP have a more firm grasp on the Lakers money situation than Kobe, and I'm not sure if it's a credit to them, or a knock on them. :lol:

Just watching th replay......

What a wasted effort. 6 guys in double figs. Just cant gain separation on the road. The oppo always feeds off that energy and somebody (nene..freekin nene today) always goes off.

Turnovers didnt help. And the pick n roll defense against wall was terrible.

that 24 second violation was a killer.
as was blakes turnover inside a minute.

24 weeks away. Siigh.

"Most of us have aspirations for being businessmen when our playing careers are over," Bryant told Yahoo Sports in a corridor of the Verizon Center. "But that starts now. You have to be able to wear both hats. You can't sit up there and say, 'Well, I'm going to take substantially less because there's public pressure, because all of a sudden, if you don't take less, you don't give a crap about winning. That's total bull----.

"I'm very fortunate to be with an organization that understands how to take care of its players, and put a great team out on the floor. They've figured out how to do both.

"Most players in this league don't have that. They get stuck in a predicament – probably intentionally done by the teams – to force them to take less money. Meanwhile, the value of the organization goes through the roof off the backs of their quote, unquote selfless players.

"It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

As the franchise player for one of the most profitable franchises on the planet, a glamour organization that has historically been able to recruit top free agents, Bryant accepted an offer presented to him. "One meeting," he said, "and it was basically done."

I legit think that the likes of Essential and CP have a more firm grasp on the Lakers money situation than Kobe, and I'm not sure if it's a credit to them, or a knock on them. :lol:

#TeamIGotNowhereElseToGo

As for last night's game.. Lakers never seemed in control...

Turnovers killed us, but more so it was Martell Webster that caused the loss. Terrible rotations allowed him to get hot and every time we'd cut the lead from 9 to 6, 8 to 5, 6 to 4, he'd be open for a 3.

Last edited:

If only you could see my computer at work, my laptop, my file cabinets, or emails to my own self.....

:lol:

And I'm not even that smart. There is literally a ton I don't yet know.
But I search, and devour. It runs thru my head 24/7. Draft picks NFL (Dolphins), Free Agents/Draft NBA (Us), Minor League system MLB (Cubs), Recruiting NCAA (Miami), its always on. No matter what I do, 80% of my brain scans/scrolls info on these subjects.
I study history........like Jimmy Johnson in Dallas, then Miami. How the Colts built around Peyton. Green Bay. The Patriots.

I study Jerry West. All the way back to Mikan. Phil. UNLV, Fab Five, ACC.....Orlando now, some Utah, what OKC did, GS.

The Yankees. Devil Rays. Moneyball. Theo, Sox and Cubs.

Twitter helps a ton.

Tomorrow I go to work, short day, long weekend, I will update Dolphin spreadsheet, The U, Lakers, NBA Draft, 2014 and 2015 NFL Draft, and NBA Salary spreadsheets, then email all of them to myself so I can open on laptop at home to store them.

If I ever lose my job, my first fear will be losing my sheets, its why I update so often, then send to laptop, just in case. I worry about those, before I realize I'd be earning no more money. :lol: :lol: :smh:

Not sure what happened to me, but sports is wired into my soul. I'm pathetic. :smh:

It's the only thing I'm any "good" at. Not even playing sports.........following them, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom