[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
So is Wes Johnson really this bad?? I never watched him in college but I'm sure he was at least decent.
Wasnt he drafted pretty high???......

So is Wes Johnson really this bad?? I never watched him in college but I'm sure he was at least decent.

4th in 2010..

He's an underachiever.

He is not terrible. He has the tools to be a solid role player. Who is too uncoordinated to put it together.

Thought playing for his career would wake him up, it didn't.

Last edited:
Yea I dont believe in writing someone off in the 2nd game of preseason lol ....ill wait 30 games in to do that.
But if cant thrive in this loose run-n-gun D'antoni system then he might be out the league soon

Yea I dont believe in writing someone off in the 2nd game of preseason lol ....ill wait 30 games in to do that.
But if cant thrive in this loose run-n-gun D'antoni system then he might be out the league soon

He deserves time.. You're right.

And also right that this is the only system he can be who he should be.. If he can't here, he will be out of the league or the last guy on the roster.

Wes Johnson's main problem is he can't create his own offense. He has a legit 7ft wingspan though. Hopefully things pan out for him in the long run.

Been watchin my Niners so I havent seen any of the game, how are we looking?

From the posts I take it Wes is struggling once again? What about Henry and Pau/Nash?

4th in 2010..

He's an underachiever.

He is not terrible. He has the tools to be a solid role player. Who is too uncoordinated to put it together.

Thought playing for his career would wake him up, it didn't.
He's terrible.

He completely hampers offenses because he can't shoot, handle or pass.

I'm liking this squad we have. Shame most of em gon leave though after this season.

Last edited:
Byron Scott hanging around as a media member............like Riles back in the day. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom