[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
eek.gif

How you throw up an airball when you're wide open lol. This Landry guy is bum in the making.

The "strategy" of Hill shooting jumpers needs to be done with.

Does anyone know how the sizing runs on the authentic jerseys? Says MT, LT, etc

The "strategy" of Hill shooting jumpers needs to be done with.

Does anyone know how the sizing runs on the authentic jerseys? Says MT, LT, etc

There supposed to be medium, large, xl etc with length plus 2 inches. I have a ton of rev 30 blanks of the most undesirable teams. Wizards and bobcats lmao

They have a procut like fit where their fitted snug width wise but are cut kinda long with that extra 2 inches length.

Young about to avg 20 ppg :smokin

Glad he's finally on a team where he can flourish. Henry & Johnson look ready as well. I bet this team gets to around 45-47 wins easy.

Last edited:
Young about to avg 20 ppg
smokin.gif

Glad he's finally on a team where he can flourish. Henry & Johnson look ready as well. I bet this team gets to around 45-47 wins easy.
I hope you're not being condescending
laugh.gif

Young is gonna be solid, nice to have someone else to create their own shot.

but no way we get that many wins.

And in which game has Johnson ever looked ready? Airbud could stroke it better than him. Ole boy was clanking shots left and right
roll.gif

Clippers gonna be nice though.

Young about to avg 20 ppg :smokin

Glad he's finally on a team where he can flourish. Henry

I hope you're not being condescending :lol:

Young is gonna be solid, nice to have someone else to create their own shot.

but no way we get that many wins.

And in which game has Johnson ever looked ready? Airbud could stroke it better than him. Ole boy was clanking shots left and right :rofl:

Clippers gonna be nice though.

Not making fun at all. Henry and Johnson have the skillset to be decent coming of that bench w/ Farmar ijs.

Good luck to your team this season. Not wishing any ill will on Laker Nation team and fans.

Not making fun at all. Henry and Johnson have the skillset to be decent coming of that bench w/ Farmar ijs.

Good luck to your team this season. Not wishing any ill will on Laker Nation team and fans.
I completely agree with you on Henry. Johnson though? He's looked awful.

I mean downright atrocious. He can't stick to his man on D, and cant hit an open J. He's useless.

I like Elias Harris and Henry to make the team.

Johnson should get cut as his contract was only 1 million.

Any chance Johnson-Odom makes the team this time?

The potential is there for W Johnson but I see what you're saying. He did ok in spurts last season with PHX.

Last edited:
Highly doubtful.

Lakers have too many guards as it is. nash-farmar-blake is the depth chart.

But if somehow lakers can get rid of blake sometime during the year, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought him back. He has potential imo.

Steve Blake is basically the backup 2, Farmar the backup point, and Nick Young/Wes Johnson/Jodie Meeks will fall wherever they can. Both Mike Brown and D'Antoni have always liked giving Blake minutes at the 2 before... and now it actually makes some sense with the roster they have.

I never understood the fascination with blake at the 2. Its as bad, if not worse, than the thought of wes at the 4.

To me...blake is depth/spot up shooting/running pringles' offense when nash is on back2backs.

I've always hated the idea too, especially when Mike Brown went with it in the playoffs. Blake just got torn up by Harden.

But it sort of makes sense now, if the match-ups on the other end aren't too bad. Plus, Blake can handle himself more on D than Jodie can. I actually rely on his spot-up shot more night-to-night than Jodie too.

Whether or not we agree with it, it's probably gonna happen... They've made a big deal about how they use Blake as an example in practice, and how he's really scrappy on D. They'll carve out a spot in the rotation for him and let others like Wes, Xavier, and Meeks fall where they may, not the other way around.

This is all considering Nash holds up, and Kobe comes back soon.

Last edited:
Only reason Blake was playing SG for Brown was because Mitch didn't address backup SG during the lockout. ******* Kapono and an undersized, rookie Glock.

Wes Johnson is not looking good at all.  swaggy p on the other hand is great to watch. DJO is pretty explosive and can shoot maybe he could turn into a ty lawson type player. 

Back
Top Bottom