[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Meeks and Young 0-3 from the free throw line. Can't have that from good shooters.

Pau with a "double-double". :smh:

He died in 2011. That simple.

Bob Horry said it best.

No go to guy. Vino, I thought u shattered recovery marks. Where art thou.

W.

nthat.gif
A mod......really dude?
i think he means a W for team tank 
nthat.gif

I mean, I'm probably happier about this Memphis win than he is, but don't come in the Laker thread and post smiley's & ****. The Laker fans that wanted this game don't need to see that crap.

Figured a mod would know that.

What a great loss. I was afraid Blake was gonna hit that 3 at the end.

They need to build on this and lose the next 10. :smokin

I mean, I'm probably happier about this Memphis win than he is, but don't come in the Laker thread and post smiley's & ****. The Laker fans that wanted this game don't need to see that crap.

Figured a mod would know that.

seems like standards to become a mod have fallen. when did this dude become a mod?

That japanair dude keeps trolling this thread whenever the Lakers lose to the mavs as well.

If we lose to Detroit, I may consider joining the tank squad.

This is kobes last hoorah. He and his camp have boasted about shattering recovery times. Michael crabtree is practicing already. Where he at??? For 2 months, ive been hearing dr klapper talkin bout this n that......and all I hear is "progressing nicely".

These guys are here...theyre playing hard. ...unike that 6'10 immature child last yr. 7 months in, no practice???

San antonio and now this gm at least....painful.

No let kobe take his time. This team is trash and most of the players if not all will be gone next year

Back
Top Bottom