[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Well said. I'd been looking at aggregates, so no argument then. Hopefully he can get it together. :-/

He's always been good at defensive rebounding..

His defense on the other hand :smh:

But just being aggressive on offense will make him and the team better.

MDA has tried to put him back in the post and he wants nothing to do with it

With the exception of Defense.. He really could make the loss of Dwight almost 0sum because he has the ability to score as much, and grab as many rebounds as Dwight.

Speaking of Dwight... MDA's insult toward him reigned true.. Through 10 games, the Rockets have run the same offense as the Lakers last year.. Dwight has gained .8 more shots with the Rockets, and .9% more usage rate. Can't wait for this saga to continue.

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m
After seven months rehabbing a torn Achilles, Kobe Bryant has returned to Lakers practice, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

:smokin

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m
After seven months rehabbing a torn Achilles, Kobe Bryant has returned to Lakers practice, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

:smokin

michael-scott-no.gif

Last edited:
Kobe need to take his time. Next time it might career ending. This isnt like derrick rose where hes young kobe 36 and was already on the decline

Kobe need to take his time. Next time it might career ending. This isnt like derrick rose where hes young kobe 36 and was already on the decline

His season last year was in-line with all of his career averages..

If you are saying he was on the decline athleticism wise and defense wise.. Fine.. But he hasn't declined offensively.

Need Kobe and his elite no D playing *** to lead us to 60 losses. Nick Young deserves 30 minutes a game btw #TankForever

Need Kobe and his elite no D playing *** to lead us to 60 losses. Nick Young deserves 30 minutes a game btw #TankForever

NIck young is a,bum. A high volume shooter, that takes bad shots and has a,below,avg. Field goal percentage... dude doesnt deserve to be a starter. D'antoni needs to stop,juggling rotations. And pau needs to be traded. Every time I see him play, I can see that he plays with no fire and heart. Get rid of him and get another solid player.

NIck young is a,bum. A high volume shooter, that takes bad shots and has a,below,avg. Field goal percentage... dude doesnt deserve to be a starter. D'antoni needs to stop,juggling rotations. And pau needs to be traded. Every time I see him play, I can see that he plays with no fire and heart. Get rid of him and get another solid player.
takes bad shots ans doesnt make many of them? Why are we not giving him 40 minutes a game

He did it last season.
Except last seasons was worse.

Far more than an emoticon. Actual trash talk and rubbing it in.

It rustled my jimmies. We exchanged a few mature pms and he apologized and said he meant no harm.

...but here we are again.

I don't remember messaging you and having a "heated" discussion :lol:

You sure me?

This is the first step to the Lakers getting Wiggins.... Rush Kobe back let him get hurt throw everything you got to get Wiggins.

Just hooped this morning at the park and all kinda of warrior fans were talking trash about the Lakers.

It's funny because even though we clearly suck and the trash talk is warranted, I have a feeling we'll still get back to the finals before they do :lol:

Last edited:

In other words... exactly what we need for Jabari Parker :smokin

Last edited:
Just hooped this morning at the park and all kinda of warrior fans were talking trash about the Lakers.

It's funny because even though we clearly suck and the trash talk is warranted, I have a feeling we'll still get back to the finals before they do :lol:

Let them puff their chests out at us. Even though they're undeniably a top team in the West, we had our fun let them talk smack. But I will say this, the We Believers will go back to being atheists.

I'm sure Kobe practicing doesn't mean he will come back anytime soon. He knows to be cautious. I hope. Did any of you guys wanted LO back on the team? I kind of did. Just for sentimental reasons. We're not going anywhere anyway.

I don't think Kobe will make a huge difference.

This.

Having Kobe back won't bring us back to contender status. I wish he would just take his time to get back to 100%. LOOK AT THE
my avy :pimp: :smile:
KOBE :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
Recently, Kobe quoted saying if it was playoffs he would be playing right now. Perhaps even he knows playoffs is a stretch and therefore minus whale get some PT in, no matter the amount. Just a trifling thought.

HmmOk.gif

Recently, Kobe quoted saying if it was playoffs he would be playing right now. Perhaps even he knows playoffs is a stretch and therefore minus whale get some PT in, no matter the amount. Just a trifling thought.

You misread that quote.

He's saying that playoff games are more important. They mean much more.. So if this the playoffs, he'd rush back and would be playing. Because there's nothing after the playoffs. Regular Season you can start off extremely slow and still make it.

You think Kobe would ever DOUBT himself, and think the playoffs are a stretch with him on the team? :lol:

Haha I know, that's of course the direct interpretation. I'm just construing in a facetious manner. Hence, the trifling thought. :D

Back
Top Bottom