[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Have fun with that 17/15.

We'll see how many years it'll satisfy you and your fan base while you watch him kill the entire flow of every close 4th quarter battle your team is involved in.

Grizz tonight. Any possibility we can do a switcheroo with the brothers?

MARC-GASOL-SHOE-FOUL.gif

At this point in his career Dwight should at least be around 23ppg. But like I been saying for a while, if he hasn't learned any post moves now he's never gonna learn it. Dude has been in the league since 04 and since 09 he's been the same player. He's a monster on the boards and a great defensive player but offensively all he's good for is dunks, lay ups and put backs. I just realized how bad his FT shooting has dropped the last few years. :x

Last edited:
That was one of the greatest individual seasons I've ever seen by one of the greatest players I've ever seen who happened to be 7'1 330. Dwight is 6'9 and a half. I was talking about this in the NBA thread the other day but look at Dwight next to any legit 7 footer. They tower over him. It's just not realistic to expect him to put up numbers like Shaq did.

Dwight had a pretty good peak from '08-'11 but as far as being an all-time great center, that ship has sailed. He is who he is at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom