[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Cooooool. We found one single gif of a player screwing up and falling down.

Should I search for Kobe airball gifs?
How bout MJ losing ankles to AI?
MJ getting picked in Orlando?
Shaq airballing free throws?
What about Tim Duncan missing a shot from 18 inches in the Finals?

So, that gif is still important to somebody?

How bout Gortat averaging 15 points and 10 rebounds in 32 minutes a night playing with Nash in 2011?

How bout the fact he wouldn't have been needed to be a starter, but just play 12 minutes a night back then, rather than the absolute nobodies the Suns employed at the time?

How about Gortat would have come with Rondo and Loul Deng and Nate Rob and Rudy Fernandez?

But yeah, Gortat looked a fool on one play, so clearly the Suns were on point for selling all their draft picks for five years. You guys really showed me.

Last edited:
So you're really committing to that, huh? that whole 'We can't trash Mike D, because he didn't have 'Gortat and Rondo'?

Good for you. :lol:

mWiqmiy.gif

So you're really committing to that, huh? that whole 'We can't trash Mike D, because he didn't have 'Gortat and Rondo'?

Good for you. :lol:

It's a very solid stance to have.

OKC is the exact same ya know? Hit the jackpot, land Durant, Russ, Ibaka, Harden in just 3 (!!!!!) seasons. Absolute dynamite core, instantly.

Notice how their cheap *** owner watches them reach the finals when they are all 22-23, then trades Harden for absolutely no ******g reason outside of stupidity, and money? Did you happen to catch that?

Then Russ gets hurt, and suddenly Durant is one lonely dude out on that court. Ibaka is a defender, and a nice piece (remember we talked about those nice pieces you get late in the first round, but not the top end type talents? :wink: )

So when OKC struggles the next couple years and keeps coming up short for some weird reason, we won't be able to say that the FO crippled their chances by breaking off a piece they had no business giving up? That didn't happen? That doesn't affect their team? At all?

So the Suns didn't have a Harden, they just gave up Joe Johnson (weird, a premier SG at the age of 24, Harden was 22, so weird it's not similar..... :nerd: ) then traded away 5 very solid draft picks for a bag of beans. Ya know, HALF A DECADE worth of picks, who needs those ya know? Not like you can develop players over time or anything. Make them usable later on. Oh wait, Rondo, Gortat, Deng, Nate all eventaully did develop? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
3 point shooting Rudy wouldn't have worked out in a spread open floor with 2 elite passing PG's to get him the ball to do the one and only thing he needs to be able to do, catch and shoot?

The five of them together, in NO WAY, would have helped a core roster that was already winning 60+ games per year, and getting into the Conference Finals a couple times, and was some bogus suspensions away (even without those 5 draft picks) from the Finals?

They wouldn't help, any? At all? None?

But wait, Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, Andrew Bynum, and two young cheap given up draft picks in Trevor Ariza and Shannon Brown that we bought, those kids, they all seemed to help the Lakers get over the edge a couple times, did they not?
Farmar didn't play great in that game Fisher was suspended against Houston?
Sasha didn't hit those free throws vs the Celtics in 2010?
Ariza didn't light up Orlando?
Bynum didn't help against Dwight?
Shannon Brown didn't energize the Staples Center in 2010?

So YOUR STANCE, darthska darthska is that if we take away those 5 young pieces, SELL THEM, the Lakers core of Fish, Kobe, Pau, LO, Ron, etc would have still won back to back titles. That's YOUR stance, correct?

Which is it? Those 5 cheap picks helped LA win back to back titles, or they were not needed at all?

Cuz one franchise spent the money and kept their pieces

And one franchise didn't spend the money and sold theirs.

And the results for both were....................?

Please, everyone respond. I need to know why the five Laker non important stars were helpful, but the 5 Suns non important stars being sold wouldn't be. Teach me you ol wise ones. Share with me your knowledge.

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]Please, everyone respond. I need to know why the five Laker non important stars were helpful, but the 5 Suns non important stars being sold wouldn't be. Teach me you ol wise ones. Share with me your knowledge.[/quote]Y'all sit down. I'm good.

Phil + Kobe + Lamar + Fish + Pau > MikeD + Nash + Stat + Marion + Joe

AAALLLLL DDDDAAAAYYYYYY

But trip out on this:
"Leave that coach alone. He just hasn't had the right pieces. I know he has YEARS of experience, but you need to give him a chance. You guys are being too rough on... ... ...

... ... ... Mike Brown."

Did I do that right?

Not sure what is being argued... Nor do I care

Handle this like your peers do.. Challenge each other to a duel and get it over with.

Last edited:
What are the odds that #8 chose that number because he 'goes Kobe' out there? :lol:

Last edited:
metta grandpa looks like a goon 
pimp.gif

the guy holding the ball isnt even a grandpa, thats the real steve nash

Back
Top Bottom