[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I think people, including reporters like Alex Kennedy, are just hung up on the fact that the Raptors were pushing for Nash last summer.

Even the Raptors couldn't be dumb enough to trade some decent players for a semi-healthy Steve Nash JUST because he's Canadian.

The Lakers have next to zero assets, unless someone comes knocking for an expiring contract like Memphis somehow did in 2008. If we had a choice between "reload" and rebuild, 100% of us would choose reload... but it's pretty clear we don't really have that choice.

Could be possible. At the same time, Raptors may be a Firesale team this year.

If they were and Nash is healthy (which he isn't) it would be smart business and everyone knows it to get Nash.

CP no one said he was going to Toronto. Unless you really think I have the ability to make the news. But if you give me that much credit I appreciate it.

And let's be honest about this whole thing... This was discussed IF Nash was healthy.

Alex Kennedy said (albeit before Nash's new injury) that if Lakers shop Nash.. Toronto is the most likely suitor.

For someone who likes to write a thesis about the history of the draft pick. A history that does not even apply to our current situation, you sure don't read good (and I use good in an incorrect grammatical manner for irony. Just in case you bring out your felt pen to correct me).

no truth to that rumor, dumb connect the dots rumor click bait.

all nonsense, healthy or otherwise.

EDIT.

nobody is coming to the ACC to watch the remains of Steve Nash shuffle around on the court, it isn't a smart business decision. It just makes your franchise look ridiculous.

Last edited:
eb0Gdql.gif

could've sworn you guys said that the Lakers were wearing the black jerseys tomorrow against the Grizz and that kobe spoke about it on ig..
So they're debuting them on my bday? (27th) 
smokin.gif

Joints go EXTRAAAAAA hard.

Go easy on hin ska, hes going through a lot right now. A couple weeks ago he found out that mike dantoni is his long lost great grandson

CP, glad you're here, ol' friend.

So if I'm understanding things correctly, THIS guy would have made all the difference for Mike D?
When people talk about the Suns not bringing it home and you mention those "Imagine what could have been" picks... 

... you hyping up this guy?

I know Duncan is a beast, but all he did was square him up and let dude fail. But THAT'S what was stopping Nash/Stat/Marion/Mike D from sealing the deal?!

Last edited:
Gortat probably in his head doing it like a dance routine... 1,2, 3, 4.. 1,2,3,4.. Then miscounts and screws him up.

Back
Top Bottom