[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

next Caron butler
That's what people want to tank for?
indifferent.gif
better than the next henry sims

Are there any white prospects in the draft? Even if Uta gets the first pick there is a chance they will pick someone based on race rather than talent :nerd:

Lakers shoot around this morning.  Kobe was in the tunnel...looked in the crowd then went back inside never came back out
ohwell.gif
.    Apparently Mark Madsen does all the coaching, Dantoni seems very quiet, but he probably knows the crowd hates him lol. 

What I noticed about Parker is that he has a pretty nice midrange game, he can hit you with a one dribble pull up, step back, etc

vs Wiggins it's either a three or all the way to the bucket

Still, I've only watched one game from each so we'll see as the season goes on

Hopefully one of these guys is available at 17 where Essential wants us to draft.

:smh:

I don't care where we draft. I don't care if we even have a draft pick..

What I was illustrating that where we will end up in the draft lottery (11-14) you have a better shot at a quality player at (16-20). So might as well try to win.

But there is less of a chance of us having a top 5 pick than there is of us winning a title.

Last edited:
Anthony Davis or Kevin Love.

I don't know.

We have no ties to Davis, and he'll be wrapped up at least 7 years.

Love is a mere 18 months away.

L.O.L. at less of a chance at top 5 than title. We have negative zero percent chance at a title. We surely have a shot at a top 5 pick. Get real.

[quote name="Essential1"]But there is less of a chance of us having a top 5 pick than there is of us winning a title.[/quote]Exactly. this is my problem with tanking. First off, its not a guarantee that you will get a top 5 pick, and then its not guarantee that the pick will pan out as planned.

The elation over 'riggin for Wiggins' assumes that will be in a position to get Wiggins and also assumes that Wiggins will be Kobe Bryant / Michael Jordan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom