[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
smokin.gif
gasol is gonna be pivotal for this years tank
we should sign him to a 1 day contract just to represent us at the draft lottery 

Yet we blame the coach for making him stay out of the post last sason.. pau will play good every 5 games or so..thats just how he is now..

it all went downhill since phil was smacking him telling him to grow a pair in the dallas series 

it went downhill before that, requiring phil to smack him up

but yeah he aint been the same since that year

It's been downhill since November/December of 2010. He had to play all those minutes while Bynum was recovering from injury, and it wore him down in 2011. Then he had to take a backseat to Bynum in 2012 and Dwight in 2013.

We play the waiting game to see who is going to follow tanking plans first.

My hope is the Raptors... They are maybe the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the East. And a hometown kid is the #1 pick this upcoming year. Them doing anything other than Tanking is a disservice to Toronto.

Ujiri needs to Do the right thing like Spike Lee

Last edited:
It's been downhill since November/December of 2010. He had to play all those minutes while Bynum was recovering from injury, and it wore him down in 2011. Then he had to take a backseat to Bynum in 2012 and Dwight in 2013.

Gave you a rep to put you at a thousand.

I can make you or... I will break you :lol:

edit: Or maybe it stops at 999?

Last edited:

My hope is the Raptors... They are maybe the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the East. And a hometown kid is the #1 pick this upcoming year. Them doing anything other than Tanking is a disservice to Toronto.

Utah has gotten a pretty good jump on the tank fest

Utah has gotten a pretty good jump on the tank fest

They're so bad.. That Nash & Gasol would actually be the opposite of tanking...

Any playoff teams in the east that can absorb gasol contract this year? Maybe get a late first rounder for him?

No team has enough to absorb Pau's contract alone. Would need to find the team with the right combination of expirings and motivation. Maybe the Cavs?

Last edited:
not sure a playoff team would want pau. it would have to be like the kwame trade with a team looking to tank or try their luck in free agency this summer. have a feeling he gets traded for monroe or amir johnson. dumars has a hard on for gay so maybe some kind of 3 way trade with toronto and detroit

Last edited:
i would take amir for pau any day of the week. high energy guy who can stretch the floor and seems to be a good glue guy

yea he was playing with two sprained ankles last year and still was getting it. basically jordanhill with a jumper and he's a cali boy so it just makes sense

dominique wilkins does the atlanta hawks telecast and he tore his achilles around Kobes age, wonder if they had any conversations tonite or at all period for what kobe needs to do for a return timetable.

Right now the timetable is three weeks..

ok all good

-it would be interesting to know if either one of them reached out to each other. being that dominique is commentating the game and kobe is somewhere in the staples center the only person I have read that kobe spoke with is billups.

was on espn.com and they have an article with isaiah thomas and nique talking about the injury and nique says kobe never contacted him. would have though that he would have since nique was still explosive at the time of his injury, like kobe to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom