[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Former Grizz shooting, Pau or Rudy Gay?

3/12 tonight. Bout 35% on the year. Pau's with the plan. :pimp:

Pau 4-22 these last 2...hes supposed to be the#1 option. Dude was getting left handed sky hooks sent back...asking for the foul and trotting back on D while AD filled the lanes.

Whats the deal..besides being old and slow...are the respiratory issues more than being let out? Gf issues???????

Hes skilled (was)....but this guy looks absolutely disconnected and cooked.

I seriously undersold him going into the draft. I thought he'd just be Joakim Noah x Chris Bosh. Turns out he's Kevin Garnett minus the crazy.

nick young and pau gasol is the key to our season. these two guys are our only chance at......................................................getting a good lottery pick

Didn't see the game just going by the box scores. But WHAT THE HELL PAU? Dude has to get it in check or ****.

Add Pau to the list of players who are essential to us getting a higher draft pick.

1. Shawne Williams
2. Wes Johnson
3. Nick Young
4. Pau

Last edited:
Add Pau to the list of players who are essential to us getting a higher draft pick.

1. Shawne Williams
2. Wes Johnson
3. Nick Young
4. Pau
steve nash with the subtle drinks beer after rockets game didnt even bother showing up today contribution 
pimp.gif

:lol:

(thaat's me chuckling like I got that and trying to play off the fact that it went right over my head)

OOOOHHHHHHH... because he posts huge pics... and I guess mine was... antininjahood.

damnit, I posted that from my phone, where you can't adjust the size.

Jerks.

Back
Top Bottom