Ladies of NT..how has/has NT changed your perspective on guys?

Some times I feel ladies are cheating when they read what guys really think on here, ssssshhhhhh, they arent suppose to know this!
laugh.gif

If dudes on a message board change the way you view them in reality...there is a problem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by AirJules

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seems that all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anything beyond that...

shut yo stupid %%+ up
banned.

wat u talkn bout? nice edit buddy
lol you sounded like the 7/11 worker on that one word to Osama

But I'm just sayin cuz I got banned for the same thing
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Eh.
I don't "Gasp" at the response.
Some people are pigs and some aren't.
Some people are mature while others lack maturity.

I don't need NikeTalk to figure what/how dudes think.
pretty much.

man where do i begin....
1. none of ya'll can be trusted
2. ya'll really can't tell if a girl likes ya'll even through our subtle hints/ or can't decipher the true meaning behind a text either fromover or under analyzing the context of it. ie. "what's it mean when a girl says she wants to chill" or "get to know you better"
3. ya'll think "whipping it out" or finding someone new to smash is the answer to any problem
4. ya'll are insecure too, well some of you.
5. i've learned that i have to spell everything out for guys to get my point across
6. i've learned to be an ahole cause ya'll can't appreciate kindness
7. ya'll think all females are liars or tools; so if we're virgins we're lying and if we've been with more than 3 guys we're dirty @!!@%*
8. ya'll can't take what you dish out
9. ya'll are just as confused about us as we are about ya'll
10. ya'll gossip way more than you let on in "real life"
11. i have a better idea of what guys think about, before, during and after sex.
the list could go on and on...but thanks to you guys i know how to relate to males a lot better now.

Originally Posted by soltheman

If you think the girls of NT didn't already know everything there is to know...

...You're a fool.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

these girls don't know nothing,thats why they be getting played

not to play captain save a %*% here.... but it's true.. men have been treating women like materialistic goods for a while. we're unfaithful, we cheat,we lie, we use....

same goes for women as well. not a lot of pple value respect or faithfulness.

Originally Posted by dunks87

man where do i begin....
2. ya'll really can't tell if a girl likes ya'll even through our subtle hints/ or can't decipher the true meaning behind a text either from over or under analyzing the context of it. ie. "what's it mean when a girl says she wants to chill" or "get to know you better"
3. ya'll think "whipping it out" or finding someone new to smash is the answer to any problem
5. i've learned that i have to spell everything out for guys to get my point across
7. ya'll think all females are liars or tools; so if we're virgins we're lying and if we've been with more than 3 guys we're dirty @!!@%*
11. i have a better idea of what guys think about, before, during and after sex.
the list could go on and on...but thanks to you guys i know how to relate to males a lot better now.

Originally Posted by phillypac

...You're a fool.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my dude

It's so funny cause as soon as I seen the SN + AVY, i knew who it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

man where do i begin....
2. ya'll really can't tell if a girl likes ya'll even through our subtle hints/ or can't decipher the true meaning behind a text either from over or under analyzing the context of it. ie. "what's it mean when a girl says she wants to chill" or "get to know you better"
Nice execution
laugh.gif

man where do i begin....

Didn't you join here under salty pretenses?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

roll.gif

IMO you cant let a message board depict the real life. A lot of ppl say/type what they do for e-props.
exactly. it would be dumb to think all dudes are lame just because of what people say on here. i hear worse things from the dudes i know &my brothers on the regular. nothing leaves me like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Eh.
I don't "Gasp" at the response.
Some people are pigs and some aren't.
Some people are mature while others lack maturity.

I don't need NikeTalk to figure what/how dudes think.

This pretty much sums it up.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

man where do i begin....

no sir. i know what you're getting at, but i was on here before any of "those salty pretenses" even occurred. ask P. i knew about NT before ieven knew him.
happy.gif

female I just dropped off told me all men are dogs, but its a matter of finding one they think they can tame

kicktionair u a fool
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

man where do i begin....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

man where do i begin....

no sir. i know what you're getting at, but i was on here before any of "those salty pretenses" even occurred. ask P. i knew about NT before i even knew him.
happy.gif

No doubt. I'm not even going to touch your list
laugh.gif

damn, even as a guy nt has made me see that there are a ton more scumbags alive than I ever thought. the NT population is incredibly unlike (with exceptions ofcourse, there are good people here too) the people that normally surround me in mannerisms. Some serious low life types here.

man where do i begin....

no sir. i know what you're getting at, but i was on here before any of "those salty pretenses" even occurred. ask P. i knew about NT before i even knew him.
happy.gif

No doubt. I'm not even going to touch your list
laugh.gif
her list kinda has that "all men are dogs" feel to it. but seriously we should do the opposite. what has NT taught us about females

I dont think its fair for the women to judge men based on a message board of salty/YNS/vengeful guys.
smh.gif
Its just not right. . . .

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seems that all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anything beyond that...
uuuuugh No?
seriouslly why do most women I encounter preach this template of the male race crap? You ever thought that maybe its just the bad men you've associatedwith that might have you thinking like that?

jeez, some people's opinion are so flawed, as if u really met a millie men and talked with them and know their personality...please
smh.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

...You're a fool.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How many "Need Boyfriend Help" threads do you see on NT?
indifferent.gif

Most girls know what type of guy they're seeing/dating. They're just too afraid of being alone to let go of what they think is love.

Ladies, tell me if I'm wrong.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom