**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

steve-carell-declaring-i-m-broke-in-the-office-czxe8o36v473p6ad.gif

If you could live through the entire Cubs drought, you'll be fine living through a short Lakers drought.

No.

The Cubs were known terrible.

The Lakers are the crown jewel of the sport. The Yankees of MLB. 1 in 16 to the Cubs is historic. 1 in 16 to the Lakers is devastating to the legacy. (And I don't know if it will stop at 16 :frown: )

Entire Cubs drought......you makin an old joke again. :lol:
And you the same age as me. :smh:

They probably won’t be able to, but before LeBron’s deal kicks in

try to get Gabe & Cam and 2nds to get something of need at the 5.

Then JHS sell off to get those 2nds back.

Re-sign Prince. Try to get Lonnie back.

Hope they can stay a couple mil under the 2nd apron.

No.

The Cubs were known terrible.

The Lakers are the crown jewel of the sport. The Yankees of MLB. 1 in 16 to the Cubs is historic. 1 in 16 to the Lakers is devastating to the legacy. (And I don't know if it will stop at 16 :frown: )

Entire Cubs drought......you makin an old joke again. :lol:
And you the same age as me. :smh:

The Yankees ain't won since 2009.

It happens.

You've probably witnessed what at least 11 Laker chips in your life? That's more than adequate.

I hope Pelinka gets kidnapped inside the Matterhorn by the Adominable Snowman next time he goes to Disneyland and I hope Jeanie chokes 24 times from Hawk Tuah-ing Dalton Knecht and Bronny James

They aint any brighter than their buddy Bum and Dumber

The Lakers 2024-25 season is over before it even began and their karma gonna be No Playoffs, maybe this the only way Pelinka gets fired

The Yankees ain't won since 2009.

It happens.

You've probably witnessed what at least 11 Laker chips in your life? That's more than adequate.

Yankee fans handling it wonderfully, right? :nerd:

At least 11...... :lol: I'm not that damn old fool, c'mon. :lol: :rofl:

More than adequate. :stoneface: No. Absolutely not.

And I just witnessed our mortal enemies raise another banner with their entire young core locked up. No, man. :smh: :frown:

11 titles would be the 5 in the 80s, 4 in the 00s, 2010, 2020.

Even if most of us in here are in our 30s that's still 5 chips dawg. Outside of the Spurs and Bulls of the 90s that's the most in that time frame.

And we've been contenders in every decade at different points since I've been alive.

2 more years to get a new group in here is whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom