**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t think Wiseman has the work ethic and drive to be the best he can be.

Dude is Kwame Brown

Easy pass

We need to stop SETTLING for mediocre bigs and go for the jugular.

TRADE UP TO DRAFT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT who most people aren’t seeing as the best player and that ladies n gents is Zach Edey

He's over 7 foot and can walk and chew gum at the same time. I'd entertain it for the minimum if there aren't any options left.

Wiseman got the talent but one of the lowest basketball IQs I've seen in the NBA, somehow it's not getting much better

200w.gif

is that supposed to scare teams? :lol:

If it’s Wiggins, would need to also move Vando.

My guess is it would include Podz as well and it would DLo and Rui out.

Warriors already got the full DLo experience, I think they're good :lol:. I wouldn't mind Podz or Trayce Jackson Davis, or GP2 if healthy

Dont really buy the Warriors wanting D'Lo again, but maybe it's GP2 and Looney?

Lakers shouldn't take in more money than they're sending out.

• Sad
Reactions: MVP

Believe JJ had Jacque Vaughn in Orlando for half a season before he got traded, so there's history there.

This is common sense and the other GM’s around the league know this.

I won’t be shocked if Edey goes in the top 10

If Pelinka wants Edey bad enough, he’ll move mountains to get the #1 pick from ATL to guarantee the 7’4” 300 lb future All-Star

If it’s Wiggins, would need to also move Vando.

My guess is it would include Podz as well and it would DLo and Rui out.
Main reason for taking him would be his ability to defend #1 options… so imo I’m fine with saying goodbye to Vando if that’s the case.

In a worst case scenario.

Lakers are joining in to get CP3 and Podz.

My guess is Clippers will want Wiggins, Kuminga (Kuminga 100%. There isn’t any body else that doesn’t lead to a huge drop off other than Wiggins and even then meh). They still have Harden and Kawhi. Doubt they move PG just to take back CP3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom