**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah I think it is a split with Utah
Might finally beat lil bro in a long time
Phx still too random.

Rather face the kings in the first round. Games against them have been close.

Man has responded everytime this season
1680497578268.png

Pls get AD out of the game before his foot detaches from his body - pmatic
lmao.jpg

Last edited:
Took the fam to Wrestlemania yesterday so couldn't watch the game but just finished watching the replay.

Rui was an absolute beast last night.

This team is just so much fun to watch man. Lord if we could have made this deal at the start of the year.

I'm not getting too far ahead but let's just keep winning and see where we end up.

This team looks like it can be scary good....

Ideally dubs go 2-1

Lakers go 3-1

Lakers get 6th seed naturally

I don’t think we beat clippers on second night of back to back without AD and maybe Lebron

Avoiding the playin > avoiding a 1st round opponent.
If the Warriors & Clippers want to lose games to avoid the suns, the lakers will happily take the higher seed.

Of winning a play-in is absolutely huge for us. Not only do we eliminate the risk of potentially missing the playoffs if we lose a couple of games but the playoff teams that avoid the play in tournament get an extra week of rest. Our season ends on April 9th and we would likely not play again until April 16th. A week of rest is huge for LeBron, D'lo and Anthony Davis

Screenshot_20230403-110650.png

I like the challenge of winning play-in games to keep the momentum going. #BuiltDifferent

I'm getting married next Friday,...

Lawd, please keep us out of the play-in so i'm not stressing on the big day!

fT2uoT.gif

I got married a week after they won in 2020.

I ended up in the emergency room a few days after game 6. :smh:

Anxiety and stress is real my boy. Take it easy. Ain't nothing worth your mental. I had a lot going on besides the wedding and the Lakers, but still.

Congrats tho. :lol:

I hope they run this play more often.

It was a guaranteed 2 between DLo and McLaughlin in Minny. Would be a good way to get Beasley easy points to help him find a groove.

I hope they run this play more often.

It was a guaranteed 2 between DLo and McLaughlin in Minny. Would be a good way to get Beasley easy points to help him find a groove.

Think D'Lo and Joe Harris ran this a ton in Brooklyn.

Think D'Lo and Joe Harris ran this a ton in Brooklyn.

Yeah it was.

Was done much more frequently in Minny with McLaughlin.

Just one of those plays that’s super hard to guard if a PG can make the pass. Because it’s an easy rest point for the defender.

win
Loss
Win (bc suns will sit some players out)
Win

Just need dubs to do same and we get 6th

Back
Top Bottom