**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t see Kuz getting traded any time soon. My guess would be they wait until trade deadline to see if he can still fit between Bron and AD. I still think his value is at a all time low especially with his current salary situation.

Orlando is letting Wes Iwundu go. I thought he showed flashes in the bubble and I remember him killing us in a game this year. Could def use his toughness and athleticism.

Kuz? Defender?
Oh no.
200w.gif

would like AB back if he's willing to accept a reasonable contract lol
seme to be stuck with Javale :lol:

think dwight just want a reasoable guaranteed contract too considering he was playing on that weird non guarantee contract

regardless of kuzs short comings, he is a potential asset to the lakers at his salary. if he pans out, he stays and resign him or trade piece. if he doesnt, hes a low cost player. makes no sense to get rid of kuz without getting a good return. on that note, glad danny is gone.

Lol at whichever team overpays for Gallo or bertans or Hayward like Deng type deals

My “realistic” wishlist

keep:
Kcp
Howard
Kief
Dudley on minimum

Bradley if small deal.
Rondo if for vet min

(basically run it back lol) and add a Harkless or Mathews.

Really curious how Pelinka plays this.

The team needs another center (Dwight? Boogie?), stretch big (Kieff) and backup SG (Wes Matthews?). I expect KCP back, the only question being will it be for one year or two years.

I'm a natural pessimist so I don't expect Ibaka or Gallo.

Back
Top Bottom