**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kobe loved by the Mexicans :frown:

Kobe brought everyone together.

Black, white, brown everyone. And for LA that's major. We know our history of in fighting between races, but you saw everyone together during those parades.

I don't even care if we win a chip this year...it doesn't matter anymore.

But if it happens...

Right, but like, why do people leave their stuff? That was something I've never understood about these types of tributes. You just giving your stuff to the streets b. I want to keep the items I cherish, not leave it on the sidewalk lol
Everyone grieves differently. For them that may help them cope.

Screenshot_20200129-101231.jpg

So turns out Nike didn’t pull their Kobe gear. It’s that they sold out so fast it appeared like they pulled it lol.
Nike needs to make more ASAP. This is so dumb on their part. They claim to not wanna profit off Kobe but his fans want to don his gear. If you don’t want to profit then donate the profits to mamba foundation or something

So turns out Nike didn’t pull their Kobe gear. It’s that they sold out so fast it appeared like they pulled it lol.
Nike needs to make more ASAP. This is so dumb on their part. They claim to not wanna profit off Kobe but his fans want to don his gear. If you don’t want to profit then donate the profits to mamba foundation or something
I think I was reading in the Kobe thread in general that his contract with Nike is void now. If that’s true it’s gonna be Vanessa’s call and I don’t think that something she really cares about right now for good reason.

I have zero expectation for this team this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get markedly better in his honor. But would equally not be surprised if we lose every game bc guys are damaged in the head. The latter wouldn’t upset me that much. This is bigger then basketball right now

Yeah I’m not going to really try to push for them to win or anything either

this is tough. He meant a lot to everyone in that organization.

Pretty fortunate for lakers to have had scheduled games Saturday Tuesday then Friday. Cancelling Tuesday game gave them such a good amount of time off. It would have sucked had it been one of those 3 games in 5 days type of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom