**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

damn bro.

National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) provide update into helicopter crash investigation.

The Pilot only needed 20-30 feet to clear the mountain.

20-30 feet man. ****.
Sucks man but that’s why these types of info hurts even more. It happened. As long as there is no foul play, I can’t handle any more detail otherwise I’ll live my life wondering “what if”

I still can’t Comprehend Kobe and dead in the same sentence. I just can’t. Superhero’s can’t die in the opening act. Wtf
he was handsome, he was smart, had a great smile, loved by millions, a winner, a father, philantrophist, speaks several languages. an ambassador of the game, a business man. he could actually be a movie star and that's probably on his bucket list.

what a terrible loss.

should the Lakers hang Gianna's jersey up in the rafters? what do you guys think.

i'd say yes but a few lakers fans i know says it should just be reserved for laker players but instead create a statue for kobe and gianna outside staples.

6BA6C58D-B927-4E4C-8A0F-56CC706B2276.jpeg
9690FDFB-FBE5-41C8-9CBB-8C321307398F.jpeg

Fading away in heaven right now. 😔🙌🏼

When I found out he died I was hurt but quickly thought to myself I’ll get to cheer for his daughter like I cheered for him then when they confirmed she was in the I lost it smh still can’t believe he’s gone

When I found out he died I was hurt but quickly thought to myself I’ll get to cheer for his daughter like I cheered for him then when they confirmed she was in the I lost it smh still can’t believe he’s gone
truth^

what makes this 100x more painful is finding out her baby girl was part of this tragic event. she was his only connection to the game he loved so much. the kid really loves the game.

im gonna have to unplug here for the next few weeks. this isn't really healthy for me anymore. my plate is also full. Be safe everyone.

20200127143518contentPhoto1.jpeg

be28d3c0-412a-11ea-afbf-0ab204c14686

Bruhs. Her fade was just like pops. Mess was crazy. She was bringing him back to the basketball world when she started liking the game. :frown:

malos aboit the movie comment. I went to watch ‘Uncut Gems’ the film with Sandler and KG.
the directors were there at the end of the film. They said at one point Kobe was real interested in doing the film and even were doing a script that included him and not KG. Mamba changed his mind :lol:

Back
Top Bottom