**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I always wanted to meet Kobe. Was a dream of mine. I wanted to tell him how much he influenced my life. I always thought one day we would cross paths and I’d be able to tell him.

I always wanted to meet Kobe. Was a dream of mine. I wanted to tell him how much he influenced my life. I always thought one day we would cross paths and I’d be able to tell him.

same here man. Living in OC I always rocked Kobe’s hoping I’d run into him at Fashion Island or the beaches or south coast plaza. And we could chop it up and get my gear signed. Just really wanted to express how big of a fan I was and thank him. So sad

2ADA2DF6-8A31-41E2-9295-793F782D4B37.jpeg

same here man. Living in OC I always rocked Kobe’s hoping I’d run into him at Fashion Island or the beaches or south coast plaza. And we could chop it up and get my gear signed. Just really wanted to express how big of a fan I was and thank him. So sad
IMG_20200126_171543_01.jpg
I posted this here in september. I copped ticket to his book signing in OC . I live in Boston (grew up in LA) and was gonna make a 24 hour trip to attend and work wouldn't let me take the day off in the middle of the week.
Transferred the ticket to my friend and he brought a pic of me and my fiance. my friend told Kobe I gave him the ticket and Kobe hit em with the "that's what's up mann". Was telling myself it will be okay I'll get another chance to be in the same room, I live in Massachusetts I'll pay whatever to be at the hall of fame induction in Springfield.
These past couple days have been a blur and it's still hitting me hard with girldad and the story of the 5 year old who smiled the biggest when he hung out with Kobe and then passed away the next week.

truth^

what makes this 100x more painful is finding out her baby girl was part of this tragic event. she was his only connection to the game he loved so much. the kid really loves the game.

im gonna have to unplug here for the next few weeks. this isn't really healthy for me anymore. my plate is also full. Be safe everyone.

20200127143518contentPhoto1.jpeg

be28d3c0-412a-11ea-afbf-0ab204c14686

Never saw this vid. Just turned the dagger a little bit more. Bro was so happy and content. The 6 yr plan. They were going to be amazing. I'm so sad. So much lost potential.

Right, but like, why do people leave their stuff? That was something I've never understood about these types of tributes. You just giving your stuff to the streets b. I want to keep the items I cherish, not leave it on the sidewalk lol
Was wondering the same exact thing. I’d want to keep the stuff because it has so much meaning. I would honestly be more attached to the item. I understand if the item was to be buried with the individual. Or would remain at a specific site so I could revisit. But the hell would I wanna give my item away to a bum on the streets

Back
Top Bottom