**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The idea that some are saying LA would want clippers (or lakers) to win it for Kobe is hilarious. I don’t really care much about the basketball games itself right now (for how long... Who knows?) But to suggest we would root for the clippers in any capacity is hilarious.

curious to see how I will be watching the game on Friday. Usually I’m hypercritical and anal about details as the quest for a title continues but this has changed my views on the game I think

EPea5VOVUAAiFBk

The idea that some are saying LA would want clippers (or lakers) to win it for Kobe is hilarious. I don’t really care much about the basketball games itself right now (for how long... Who knows?) But to suggest we would root for the clippers in any capacity is hilarious.

curious to see how I will be watching the game on Friday. Usually I’m hypercritical and anal about details as the quest for a title continues but this has changed my views on the game I think
I’m saying

EVERYONE grew up watching kobe and he was heroic to all
20 years man that’s practically my life time lol

I haven't been able to watch a full NBA game. Friday is going to be hard...

We still don't know what exactly will happen pregame.

Apparently the discussion for a memorial has happened but not this or next week.

Going to Staples Saturday just to see everything. Taking the kids and wife....

My wife always laughs at me because anytime we go to Staples for a game I get excited like a little kid...this will be so different.

I really thought the NBA was going to shut down for a few days or maybe even for this whole week
I'm sure a lot of players are just going through the motions right now

Reactions: DLF
I haven't been able to watch a full NBA game. Friday is going to be hard...

We still don't know what exactly will happen pregame.

Apparently the discussion for a memorial has happened but not this or next week.

Going to Staples Saturday just to see everything. Taking the kids and wife....

My wife always laughs at me because anytime we go to Staples for a game I get excited like a little kid...this will be so different.

I’ll be there Saturday night for the Kings game. Had bought those tix a while back for when I was coming back to LA. Ima get up there early to pay my respects. It’s never going to feel the same stepping inside of staples again for me. I know it’s going to hit me hard when I get inside and see those nuke he’s hanging and knowing everything that happened.

Man, I forgot about the Air Force 25 commercial. I listened to this Juelz joint before every game my senior year in HS. I even bought the shoes.

Don't know why, but seeing Paul Pierce on The Jump reminded me of this.

I drove thru downtown last night and just seeing everything lit in purple and gold and seeing Kob's name and face everywhere...still surreal

Back
Top Bottom