**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

celknw52kud41.jpg

My advice is not to delve too much into the what if’s right now regarding the pilot. The guy had over 8000 hours of flight experience and was certified to fly in poor weather. He was used by many celebs so you’ve gotta assume he was a badass in his field. It was a freak accident. All accidents are generally freak accidents that could have been prevented by fractions of a inch/foot/second. I read a little about the flight and couldn’t take it and realized it was futile and only twisted the knife in me

Sacramento doesn’t need to trade Bogdanovic, and it has declined some offers already. The Kings offered Nemanja Bjelica and a pick to the Lakers for Kyle Kuzma, and Los Angeles countered by asking for Bogdanovic, according to multiple league sources. Sacramento refused.

If we getting offers like bjelja or however you spell his name for Kuzma then I’d gladly keep Kuzma instead. I highly doubt he gets traded now with what’s transpired.

This was the first time Kobe ever took that route. Not sure if this was the usual pilot or some dude Kobe found in the penny saver.

I think the pilot was over confident in his abilities and underestimated the weather. It’s possible weather was fine and all of a sudden went to ****. But i think the pilot was under pressure to not only get there, but to get there quickly. He obviously wants to impress Kobe to remain/become his personal pilot. I’m sure it’s lucrative. But this moron should have been honest and said issa no go.
I read a quote somewhere Kobe wouldnt trust any other pilot other than Ara. Apparently Kobe had been using him as his pilot for a couple years now.

Last edited:
Prob wanted it to be out near LA to attract more hoopers. Wish it was near his home smh

random but any y’all know if Kobe ever reconcile with Nas about the song These Are Our Heroes? Seen a pic with Nas that seemed recent and they seemed cool
Best thing for Kobe to do imho was to purchase an extra home out in Thousand Oaks or somewhere close to Van Nuys airport.

He got too comfortable riding copters on the daily like it was a Toyota on the 405.

Lifestyles of the rich and famous. Smh

Last edited:
I know everyone starting to look up, i been trying to get back to the season and what we playing for, this video just got me EXTRA hype....

i KNOW the guys are going to be extra motivated to go out and represent the rest of the year. Time we do our part and cheer them the **** on!

LETTTSS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
received_460699511502152.jpeg
received_1513760602123833.jpeg

received_615908912476776.jpeg

Mom sent me this pics from home. Taking me back to late 90s while all my friends got pokemon cards and I was obsessed with basketball cards.
Nice collection.

One of my biggest regret is not purchasing a signed Kobe jersey, it's always been on my list. I was so close this past Christmas since one of the authorized Panini dealer had them on sale, from $1099- $799.00 but thought I should wait until refund. Of course, with Kobe's tragic event, it's next to impossible to get one now.

Kob def our Princess Diana

Just a devastating moment in history that touches us all.

Last edited:
Nice collection.

One of my biggest regret is not purchasing a signed Kobe jersey, it's always been on my list. I was so close this past Christmas since one of the authorized Panini dealer had them on sale, from $1099- $799.00 but thought I should wait until refund. Of course, with Kobe's tragic event, it's next to impossible to get one now.

Yeah she sent me like 12 shots of cards but didn't wanna bombard the thread haha. Some more stuff throughout the years bought via ebay/sports shots, mancave gonna be a Laker shrine.

IMG-20200127-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20200127-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200127-WA0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom