**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

EPkNn3lUcAAvVly

EPkNn3qU8AI5jKz

Last edited:
Watching Kobe Doin Work now.:pimp:
Man I'm just grieving by watching this dude play and hearing his thoughts.
I know I'm either gonna cry when I know we aint winning the chip or when we do win the chip this season.

B. Shaw fell off. He’s the pregame show host on NBC Bay Area for the warriors.

Not sure how you guys watching vids of Kobe are doing it. I tried last night laying in bed before going to sleep and I nearly lost it. Had to shut it off after about 2 mins.

somebody needs to tell paul george not to change his number back to 24 permanently

i understand what hes trying to do and honor kobe but some of the fans of kobe wont like that and some of the fans are crazy. let the wounds heal first

somebody needs to tell paul george not to change his number back to 24 permanently

i understand what hes trying to do and honor kobe but some of the fans of kobe wont like that and some of the fans are crazy. let the wounds heal first
Nah he’s wild
He has no reason to wear kobes number in kobes house while renting a room lol

No one should

Not sure how you guys watching vids of Kobe are doing it. I tried last night laying in bed before going to sleep and I nearly lost it. Had to shut it off after about 2 mins.
I tried. Can’t. Turn it off as I start to hyperventilate

As I go through different stages of grief. My hatred for pg and Kawhi grew. I can’t stand the clippers even more now. This is laker town. *************

Last edited:
I think I’ve reached the anger stage of my grief. I was watching inside the nba and hated looking at chuck Barkley. Hated that he hated on Kobe for years. Hated that he gets to live into his elder years while being a big fat sack of ****. Hate that doc is already using Kobe’s death as motivation to win a title by admitting that even on Sunday (hours after his death) to win it for Kobe. While the lakers were to sick to speak.

As much as some folks I’m here saying Kawhi and PG have ties and Giannis had ties and that team, this team.
Hate to sound like a “Kobe Stan” like we have been known on here for years. But, Kobe was really ours. LA’s. And we know damn right he would want the Lakeshow to win. LA always defended his *** against Mike, Bron, Duncan, Mac, AI, people tryna day he wasn’t the best Laker even.

First time ever I want Bron to go out inthe playoffs and crush the other teams. AD too

Back
Top Bottom