**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My thoughts for the most part

Lets say hypothetically if Lebron and co do the impossible and win a chip, what is everyone gonna be saying?

“Oh y’all only won cause y’all built a superteam, took the easy way out”

Then you have the “i’m a fan of lebron” crowd, that will migrate over

Idk how people still respect lebrons antics, he’s gearing up to bail on his hometown again, like my dude just ride off into the sunset in your own city

When the “big 3” leave us, we’d be set back a good 5-6 years, then we go back to the “2 years away” convo we’ve been saying since 2011

I rather build our young core and they will get better over time, damn near guarantee, once they’re “on”, we’ll be good for a long while, not just this temporary “win now” attitude

Yea I’m salty idc

24D7A6EB-8760-44C6-A92D-F4AB00502942.gif

There's no guarantee Kuzma, BI, Zo will be together at all beyond they're 2nd deals. It generally doesn't happen that way and you'd have to have at minimum 2 of them be all stars and one maybe to be a superstar to get to championship level.

Lonzo's value around the league is diminished almost entirely because of Lavar.
Good. That means we will keep him and reap then benefits when he helps wins us titles with his all around play ala draymond and rondo

Seriously this one of the worst off seasons so far, all this talk and nothing happening and we have to worry every minute our GM is about the fleeced.

I need a cigarette

Seriously this one of the worst off seasons so far, all this talk and nothing happening and we have to worry every minute our GM is about the fleeced.

I need a cigarette

Free Agency hasnt even opened up yet. Sheesh relax, Lakers dnt need another tampering case

And stop looking for reasons to smoke a stoge

Now reports say “lebron not gonna make decision based on whether kawhi is there or not”

I wonder how amusing it must be for magic and rob to hear about these rumors. Knowing all they need to do is call rich Paul and ask. Which I’m positive has happened.

Oh! And no one even knows if Kawhi is healthy or not. It was all fine a week ago before Kawhi said (sign languaged) he wanted out.
I was for sure it was gonna be all of our young core + Bron + PG + Randle w/Deng's contract being stretched. Now thats a SQUAD.
I'd much rather have that than Bron + Kawhi + PG + Zo + horse manure

Prob just the Lakers fan in me....

yall need to brace yourselves when zo is traded

i bet he gets dealt for a salary dump and draft pick if lucky

dreams of lebronzo are gone

Back
Top Bottom