**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He's staying in OKC. They wouldn't put Sam Presti in the documentary only to diss him and PG leave for LA.

Plus there was too much love for LA at the beginning. I feel like at the end of the series, he's gonna say something like, "I love LA and its home. I've always wanted to be a Laker but I have unfinished business in OKC" or something along those lines. I hope I'm wrong though

This just shows you how much can change in a year. A year ago PG was "hell bent" on coming to the Lakers and after one unsuccessful season in OKC he's pulled a 180. We can't have the same mentality with Kawhi, the "don't give up anything, he'll walk here next summer" approach doesn't usually work.

KD couldn't win with Russy and bounced with the quickness with the Player's Tribune letter locked and loaded, Lol at PG13 saying he's confident he can win with Russy. Had to withhold himself from giggling when he said that.

Documentary succefully throwing off the tampering trail. Good job PG.

Also I wouldn't mind signing Lebron this summer and waiting for Leonard to bounce outta Philly next summer (assuming PG doesn't wanna come to LA) Julius is gunna get a low offer cuz the market is depressed so his cap hit will be low next summer. Deng will be expiring and will be 1000x easier to move plus Leonard isn't reup'ing in Philly so we can keep our core and sign LeBron/Leonard. That lowkey would be my best case scenario.

Reactions: God
He's staying in OKC. They wouldn't put Sam Presti in the documentary only to diss him and PG leave for LA.

Plus there was too much love for LA at the beginning. I feel like at the end of the series, he's gonna say something like, "I love LA and its home. I've always wanted to be a Laker but I have unfinished business in OKC" or something along those lines. I hope I'm wrong though

This just shows you how much can change in a year. A year ago PG was "hell bent" on coming to the Lakers and after one unsuccessful season in OKC he's pulled a 180. We can't have the same mentality with Kawhi, the "don't give up anything, he'll walk here next summer" approach doesn't usually work.
Nobody is saying not to give up anything for him. We don’t wanna gut the team for him

Indy wanted clarkson Randle Lonzo and or ingram

Watch this man show up on part 3 as soon as FA starts :pimp:

magic_mj_impression.0.gif

Here’s what’s gonna happen:

KD LeBron and PG coming to LA for 15 million a piece. Cp3 gonna take whatever is left over. All 1 year deals

Cp3 will get hurt in playoffs. LeBron will break his hand when that happens. And PG will get rocked by Ingles again. Lose to warriors in 7

Let’s say PG says nah I’m staying in OKC, does he fall next to Dwight as most hated in LA? :lol:
Nah It's a let down cause we all though he was coming and it doesn't really make sense to choose OKC, but it's not enough to hate him. At least we didn't trade anything for him.

i dont even want pg after this pathetic series man this ***** feeling himself way too much let that ***** rot in okc
Ya man wtf. **** that guy. His career trajectory will be that of Dwight’s mark my words. ***** *** gonna go there and be Russell’s *****. Then cry when he can’t get past first round year after year.

It’s possible, sure. Using this 3 part series to show love to LA and thank them for everything.. so he isn’t vilified

But the PG and Kawhi comparison is different. Kawhi sat out the entire season as an F you to the spurs. Dude said he don’t even wanna step foot in that locker room ever again. Has said he will not sign with any other team. Kawhi is strong in his convictions and will go to extreme lengths. Paul George on the other hand expressed desire to play in LA but didn’t do much else. Kawhi is a real ***** and PG is a politician

Supposedly pop has a friendship with 76ers coach or something and is using them to drive up price on kawhi

Back
Top Bottom