**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So this needs to happen before midnight? Why? So Lebron can decide if he needs to opt-in or not?

No it doesn't. They can wait until Bron comes (which I think is happening regardless) and then make the trade. Or until July 1st when the cap is free.

pyFY72V.gif

ShamelessFrankClingfish-size_restricted.gif

Now reports say “lebron not gonna make decision based on whether kawhi is there or not”

I wonder how amusing it must be for magic and rob to hear about these rumors. Knowing all they need to do is call rich Paul and ask. Which I’m positive has happened.
Where you get this from?

If this is true, then we all good, because that means PG coming and then we can just roll this over to 2019 we can trade for Kawhi then...

I don’t believe this, but if the lakers give up the whole house for 1 guy, that won’t be a good look.
That's like 4 updates old. We off that.

Sixers offering Cov Saric and a pick, Bos not giving up any of their good assets. It won't be a godfather deal.

That's like 4 updates old. We off that.

Sixers offering Cov Saric and a pick, Bos not giving up any of their good assets. It won't be a godfather deal.

I know. I just hope that a decent amount of the young guys are on board when this is all said and done.

You're talking crazy. Max is the going rate for all-nba players. We're not getting a home town discount with PG and honestly there are no guarantees that Leonard is going to come here next offseason. Look at Paul George, a year ago he was "hell bent" on coming to the Lakers and now it's 50/50. Same could go with Leonard. Let's say he goes to Philly or Boston and they go to the Finals, it'll be hard to walk agakn from thet, especially when the team you're currently signed to can offer you more money.
PG been a lock. Ain’t no 50/50. And I was sayin he ain’t worth it. Not sayin he ain’t gon get it. I was speaking from a CFO position not a fan position
B8C38A0C-4198-49D9-8A68-856EC2EC1C14.png

What you smoking over there Pleighboi?!?!
nun.. jus sippin on sum qually listenin to that new 03 greedo. We good ova here

Reactions: God
PG been a lock. Ain’t no 50/50. And I was sayin he ain’t worth it. Not sayin he ain’t gon get it. I was speaking from a CFO position not a fan position

nun.. jus sippin on sum qually listenin to that new 03 greedo. We good ova here

You'd be a bad CFO. The market dictates player value. The Nuggets are about to max out Jokic; imagine if their GM just said "he's not worth that much to us, he can walk", 10 other GMs would offer him the max immediately and the Nuggets GM would be fired.

You can be cheap if you want to but you'll end up like the Clippers during the Sterling era where they let all of their free agents leave and ended up with a bunch of rookie contracts

Back
Top Bottom