**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I had a nightmare that we extended Lopez 4 years 160 million. Woke up and had to check to see to make sure it was a dream.

I had a nightmare that we extended Lopez 4 years 160 million. Woke up and had to check to see to make sure it was a dream.

I wouldn't be so opposed to that. I think he can be a championship player with the right pieces around him. Imagine him on golden state

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

anyone listening to SAS?
hes saying that dwade was suppose to end up in LA as our 2
but we decided to go with KCP since wade's buyout was dragging.
fast forward to next summer...PG, wade and other FA's from CAA could be soured by the move.

*SIGH

Clippers always play with laser focus and intensity of a Game 7 against us.... Ready for a 43 point loss.

In other news, Ingram has officially been placed #OnTheClock

Got about 15-20 games to average 20 5 5 before Laker Nation is ready to ship you alongside Deng to clear cap space.

Why u do dis CP

I admit, it's poetic that Kersh could come back the very next season and clinch in the very same stadium from last year. Truly, that's poetic as hell.

Also, I hate poetry, and **** that ****, I hope we hit 11 home runs tonight. So there's that. :lol:

I admit, it's poetic that Kersh could come back the very next season and clinch in the very same stadium from last year. Truly, that's poetic as hell.

Also, I hate poetry, and **** that ****, I hope we hit 11 home runs tonight. So there's that. :lol:
I had Dodgers in 6 so I wouldn't be surprised if Playoff Kersh happens
Anyway I'm not getting off work until 7 today so I'm going to miss most of the game lol
Probably will watch the Lakers instead when I get back home

Back
Top Bottom