**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:lol: @ ya'll spending 2 pages talking about the possibility of Lebron coming here. Do ya'll ever read before you post and think "This is pointless talking about"?

That's what they said when people were talking about KD to the Warriors 2-3 years ago [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And literally every off-season post is pointless. We already know who the Lakers are taking & they already said their not signing anyone in free agency. We just shooting the **** til summer league.

Semi.

full

Last edited:
They knew the cap wasn't going to smooth, nobody could forsee KD actually going to GS 3 years ago, that's absurd. If Dwight chooses them instead of Houston in 2014 they don't even have the space needed to get KD even with the cap rise. Blame CP0 and these greedy *** players for not wanting incremental increases.

Rumblings about KD to GS were happening 2 years ago. I can try to find the tweets but the rumors were known.

Lonzo on Sportscenter taking about the Lakers. He said he thinks Dlo is a 2, that he played really well as a 2 at the end of the season and that he would love to pass to him & set him up in transition.

He was linked to pretty much every team that had cap space last summer including us. It wasn't even a serious possibility until after he blew that 3-1 lead that he was leaving at all.

Rumors from may 2015

View media item 2459772
Even if the chances are low, it's still a possibility. I'd be willing to bet Magic, Rob & Jeanie have a plan if the opportunity presented itself.

Oh, and I heard Jeanie and Maverick Carter have had dinner multiple times in the last few months. Y'all remember what happened when Jeanie and Magic had lunch when Mitch was still the GM right?

I'm not saying anything is gunna happen, I'm just saying the seeds are out there.

Last edited:
How can Ball showcase his skills in a workout if he's a passer. I'm gonna assume Lakers brass fell in love with DLo because he showed he can shoot and all of those passing abilities were a plus even though they only saw film.

How can Ball showcase his skills in a workout if he's a passer. I'm gonna assume Lakers brass fell in love with DLo because he showed he can shoot and all of those passing abilities were a plus even though they only saw film.
They brought DLo back for second workout and let him play 3-on-3.

U peep what Lonzo said about Dlo's last 20 games?

Wonder if he observed that himself or if Magic/Rob/Luke told him that.

Back
Top Bottom