**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Smoke, all smoke. Zo soon come. It's either him or Fox, they don't want that bum Jackson. 

I saw a clip on NBATV that showed Lonzo's predraft preparation. He was running the hills in his neighborhood and working out in his backyard. Not hard to believe he wasn't in the best shape for his workout with the Lakers.

of course he's in bad shape, inhaling manure all day in chino hills

Please enable Javascript to watch this video

man i think i'm 100% sold on jackson, i'm not big on college ball so i'm just catching up.

He's looking like a 6'8 version of Iggy in these games, Seems like he could be a great defender & adds another guy who can lead the break and set players up. Him & ingram together are gonna give guards fits.

DCI7_f5WsAAsHXP.jpg

when is the draft?

im good on any of the top 4

if we dont go with ball maybe we can trade back to the 3 or 4 spot

interesting weeks ahead If we draft Jackson, Dlo will be PG. If we take Lonzo/Fox, Dlo moves to SG or possibly traded.

Given Dlo performed better post-All Star last season when moved to SG, it seems the front office may lean towards keeping him there, so that would mean they draft Lonzo/Fox.......UNLESS they like Jackson too much to pass on him.

interesting weeks ahead If we draft Jackson, Dlo will be PG. If we take Lonzo/Fox, Dlo moves to SG or possibly traded.

Given Dlo performed better post-All Star last season when moved to SG, it seems the front office may lean towards keeping him there, so that would mean they draft Lonzo/Fox.......UNLESS they like Jackson too much to pass on him.
The NBA in it's current stage Jackson fits the mold better...

Not a lot of info from Jackson's workout. Gonna start heating up if we bring any of them back in for a 2nd workout

Back
Top Bottom