**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i'm kind of hyped that Magic is spending so much time around the team. Having one of the Goats available while you practice is always a plus

The Lakers didn't promise Ingram last year when it was the most obvious **** ever. I highly doubt they promise anyone. Especially at the 2 spot. There's really no need.

i'm kind of hyped that Magic is spending so much time around the team. Having one of the Goats available while you practice is always a plus
This he spends a lot of time with the team and the team seems to enjoy haveing him around

The Lakers didn't promise Ingram last year when it was the most obvious **** ever. I highly doubt they promise anyone. Especially at the 2 spot. There's really no need.
never really smart to show your cards

but then again BI was really obvious #2 (fit and BPA)

it could be tactic considering there are 3-4 guys who could be taken  at #2 

?

Broke the Nash trade. And also a couple other things. Seems connected to the Suns somehow.

I'm sure he takes Jackson not working out with them that he is probably going to be gone, which most people figured. With Fultz going first and then either Ball or Jackson, but i'm surprised he named Lakers.

We'll see

It's stupid logic for the very same reasons they wouldn't promise or say they'd take Lonzo. You hold devalue your pick by doing so before the draft.

New regime probably taking advantage of being new and not having a track record for others to go off and know how to read them. Seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors

Elaborate.
Samaki still got relationship with people in the organization, and he was told they hate his shooting form and don't feel like he's a better player than

D'Lo at the moment, and it wasn't so much that he was out of shape he just wasn't pushing the rock like they envisioned.

Jackson or Fox will be the pick 

Lol Samaki...of course. When ya boy is proven wrong you going in the bucket with whip.

Idk man, I still don't think JJ can shoot and would hate to see him pigeon holed into the sg spot.

Randle/Ingram/JJ provides absolutely 0 spacing.

Last edited:
JJ is good, but, where is he gunna play? Where is PG gunna play?

I really hope we're not trynna play BI or JJ at the 2 cuz that's what it looks like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom