**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

"I'm just glad we kept this pick"

Last edited:
I could see Ingram improving, but idk about Jackson.

Ball would instantly be a top 3 shooter on the team.

randle finna shoot the lights out yall  
eyes.gif

Zu could very be our 2nd best shooter from 3  
eyes.gif

BI...please 

Last edited:
I could see Ingram improving, but idk about Jackson.

Ball would instantly be a top 3 shooter on the team.

I just worry about his ceiling and what he would bring on defense. I feel like shooting is way easier to fix than quickness

I think he's more Iguodala then Kawhi. But maybe Self, KU and the college game restricted him?

Just wanna add:
JJ: 6'8" height with a 6'9 3/4" wingspan
Iggy: 6'7 height with a 6'11" wingspan
Leonard: 6'7 with a 7'0" wingspan

JJ's wingspan concerns me.

I just worry about his ceiling and what he would bring on defense. I feel like shooting is way easier to fix than quickness

Reasonable. I think elite shooting is the single best skill a player can have. We all want 2 way players, but I feel like the Lakers number one need on defense is a rim protector. Get that, and the defense can be passable.

I would bet a lot of money that the news after Fox's workout will all be positive.

"Lakers blown away by Fox"
"Fox in great shape" :lol:
"Lakers brass impressed as Fox shoots lights out in workout"

Last edited:
How the hell do they promise Jackson a spot before working out Fox????? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

The iggy comparison got me thinking. What if you draft JJ with the intent to bring him off the bench behind PG? If the FO is both high on D'lo and completely confident that they will sign George it would make some sense

I mean whether it's dlo ball or jackson, if George is coming one of them has to go to the bench anyway. JJ just fits the Iggy profile. But if both of them have similar questions over creating their offense I could see the rationale of taking jj over ball because of his strengths

Team struggles immensely with defense, much more than the offense struggles.

JJ, Ingram, PG completely solves perimeter D. Russell who was an around average defender this past year, will have an easier go of it surrounded by JJ, Ingram & PG.

I'm assuming BI becomes an average 3P shooter.. Toss in DLO & George who are good, you have some shooting.

Reshuffle what we got outside of Russell / JJ/ Ingram/ Randle / Zu.... Go after some shooting off the bench, and 1 rim protector, and you are in good shape.

Last edited:
You take the best available player, let's not be Portland in '84. If FO thinks it's Lonzo or JJ or Fox, I'm good with it

This draft is loaded with talent 1-10, its crazy

If JJ has a promise it isn't from the lakers
Celtics haven't even made a promise to fultz
-per Steve kyler

Lakers meeting with Fultz [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Taking somebody number 2 to be a bench player. Where they do dat at?

Back
Top Bottom