**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kind of interesting, but if all these kids that Magic just drafted stick, we somehow got "younger" experience wise. (Not so years with some of them already 21-22) but in terms of years til they have to be paid. Randle is the only one really up, soon.

Interesting.

Zo is more athletic in every way shape and form...not saying he's Westbrook but he's obviously on another level...the main difference is that there are things you can do to get faster jump higher etc which from what's been reported dlo didn't want to put in the time and zo does...that's y he's gone

Zo is more athletic in every way shape and form...not saying he's Westbrook but he's obviously on another level...the main difference is that there are things you can do to get faster jump higher etc which from what's been reported dlo didn't want to put in the time and zo does...that's y he's gone

Not sure why it's so hard for people to grasp this.

Several reports have come out about the lack of work ethic from Russell. Ramona said the front office was dissapointed in his attitude and maturity. She said even during practices/meetings that he always has to make a joke about everything and that he's not putting in the gym time the other young guys are putting in. FO said that he is extremely difficult to get ahold of and just does things when he feels like doing them or getting them done.

If D'lo was the second coming, I'm sure that nonsense would be tolerable, but if he had to go in order to move an aweful contract, so be it. Plus the pettiness being thrown Ball's way before he even got there ain't a good look.

as more days pass the more i realize that i was never a big fan of DLo.

i've come to terms with the trade and wish him the best in BKN.

Am I crazy for thinking DeAndre would be perfect for this team in 2019 to go along with PG?

I honestly have NO idea who the dudes around D'Lol are in that picture.
Are they his friends or are those Brooklyn Nets players?...

Back
Top Bottom