**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D'lo no longer with us isn't sitting right with me :smh: they did ol' boy dirty smh, I wanna see him succeed idk how he'll fare in Brooklyn though

I trust Magic and Rob ain't giving out anything beyond a 1 year flyer, I hope they're able to move Clarkson soon. 

I was there at the Big 3 yesterday lol. D Lo was there. He got boo'd for sure; it was loud. They announced him and put the camera on him. He didn't have a reaction to it tho; have waved or whatever, seemed to be unbothered.
Others in the pics are players

I was there at the Big 3 yesterday lol. D Lo was there. He got boo'd for sure; it was loud. They announced him and put the camera on him. He didn't have a reaction to it tho; have waved or whatever, seemed to be unbothered.
Others in the pics are players
withouth spoiling it too much how were the BIG3 games?  Trash or nah?

Also...ESPN dude said PG going to Cavs would be worst case scenario for Lakers.  I disagree.  PG with Kyrie and Lebron will be turned into a spot up 3 point shooter and main defender of opponents best players Probably avg 18/6/4 but be winning.  I  dont think he wants that.  He wants to be "the man"

Last edited:
withouth spoiling it too much how were the BIG3 games?  Trash or nah?

Also...ESPN dude said PG going to Cavs would be worst case scenario for Lakers.  I disagree.  PG with Kyrie and Lebron will be turned into a spot up 3 point shooter and main defender of opponents best players Probably avg 18/6/4 but be winning.  I  dont think he wants that.  He wants to be "the man"

lol. I really wanna spoil it and tell everything... it's hard to say the bare minimum man lol
I enjoyed it and would go again lol

But it was confirmed fake news :lol: smh

But forreal DLo was asked about Magics comments and handled it pretty well and they say he's immature.

yeah he was showered with boos man. I sat low too, not far from him. I was gonna take a pic of him for the group (group of those who like him in here) but he walked the other way. lol

But it was confirmed fake news :lol: smh

But forreal DLo was asked about Magics comments and handled it pretty well and they say he's immature.

What do you expect D'Lol to say? :lol: If management says it, teammates see it and fans think it.... he probably is it.

He probably think he going to Nets to be The Man. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom