**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Unless Lavar is saying, "yo this is what my son is really saying about the team behind closed doors", Lonzo will be treated with actual respect. That concept isn't that hard to understand.
What about when Lavar starts talking **** about the coaches and how his kid isnt playing enough and it makes espn news everyday?

Unless Lavar is saying, "yo this is what my son is really saying about the team behind closed doors", Lonzo will be treated with actual respect. That concept isn't that hard to understand.

What about when Lavar starts talking **** about the coaches and how his kid isnt playing enough and it makes espn news everyday?
Did Lavar ever say at UCLA that his kid told him what to say? All those statements he made was his own opinion. And has Lavar's circus statements caused teams to not be interested in Lonzo? No, they are still interested.

I think Dlo's too cool for school attitude and playing style contributed to him being traded, as did his actual skill set
Absolutely. 

And you might have different distractions with Lonzo or whoever else we pick.

They're kids, they're gonna make mistakes and hopefully they learn from it and mature. On and off the court.

I think we gave up too soon on Dlo, not everyone has to agree.

But I can guarantee Lonzo is gonna to need just as much patience and he (or his fam) might rub people the wrong way also.

Lavar Ball didn't affect UCLA at all but he's going to affect the almighty Lakers?

Did Lavar ever say at UCLA that his kid told him what to say? All those statements he made was his own opinion. And has Lavar's circus statements caused teams to not be interested in Lonzo? No, they are still interested.
You don't think that eventually that act is going to wear thin at all in the future?  Like after two years if Ball isn't the prospect people think he is, you think that wont play into consideration?

You don't think that eventually that act is going to wear thin at all in the future?  Like after two years if Ball isn't the prospect people think he is, you think that wont play into consideration?
No if Lonzo actually puts in good work ethic and becomes an effective leader or at least listens to staff.

I'm still grieving.

Me too G. I'll get over it eventually but mannnn

I already know what's gunna happen too. Dlo will ball in Brooklyn and Lakers/Laker media will try to spin like it he had to mature and trading him was the wakeup call he needed. What a crock of **** :lol: :smh:

Still excited for tonight but no PG makes me scratch my head.

Last edited:
If there's no PG trade when what do you guys think we'll do with the 27th and 28th picks? SI has us taking Tyler Lydon for Syracuse and Josh Hart from Nova.

Absolutely. 

And you might have different distractions with Lonzo or whoever else we pick.

They're kids, they're gonna make mistakes and hopefully they learn from it and mature. On and off the court.

I think we gave up too soon on Dlo, not everyone has to agree.

But I can guarantee Lonzo is gonna to need just as much patience and he (or his fam) might rub people the wrong way also.

Just wanted to add that some of his skill set is also what made Brooklyn take him despite Moz's contract

If there's no PG trade when what do you guys think we'll do with the 27th and 28th picks? SI has us taking Tyler Lydon for Syracuse and Josh Hart from Nova.
I would like Josh Hart and a stretch big. Lydon fits that description, but I'm kind of meh on him.

Unless it's Wall, Kyrie, Dragic, Isaiah, Kemba, Schroeder, Fultz and maybe Lowry and Teague
Do you even realize how well he played against half those guys
laugh.gif
Was just about to post the stats 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom