**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My bad, i thought "he's gonna eat" meant he was gonna have great games against them. If you're talking strictly points, yes he had some good scoring outputs and bad defensive games against them
laugh.gif

We really can't say one nice thing about the kid.

Sohi was asking DLo to be traded due to the intense trade rumors at February
Just saying...you asked for it even though u really didn't want it to happen

:lol:

We really can't say one nice thing about the kid.

I did tho. I said he has some good skills that Brooklyn wanted and they were willing to take on Mozgov to get Dlo. Ya'll just dont' want to see an objective critic who points out his weaknesses and strenghts

Last edited:
Won't meet up for a bet but pops off about beating me up
roll.gif
In all fairness to that guy, who the **** wants to carry around $1K in cash?  I know im not.  If what he says is true and the other guy wont take paypal or venmo, its kind of on him.  Best believe if I won a $1K bet im taking payment via whatever way that guy wants to pay as long as its legit.

Last edited:
Won't meet up for a bet but pops off about beating me up :rofl:

You don't even have the nuts to place a bet in the first place :lol:

P.s. I'll beat yo as
In all fairness to that guy, who the **** wants to carry around $1K in cash?  I know im not.  

Exactly. Tf I look like with $1k in cash making a hand to hand transaction in front of a police station like he suggested. Foh

Last edited:
In all fairness to that guy, who the **** wants to carry around $1K in cash?  I know im not.  If what he says is true and the other guy wont take paypal or venmo, its kind of on him.

Sure. They can't meet at a bank or somewhere public like a mall? Seems soft to me. Leemesoft.

Last edited:
Sure. They can't meet at a bank or somewhere public like a mall? Seems soft to me.
One, need to know how long of a drive it is. Two, still doesn't change the fact that you have to carry around $1K somewhere.  

Its 2017, who the **** doesn't have paypal?

This is entirely based on one side of the story though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom