**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Has it been reported that the lakers were trying to add moz in any deal for a top 10 pick? I think they tried to get a top pick for him by himself that didn't work so they made the deal with Brooklyn

The #Mavs did not want to give up pick No. 9 for D'Angelo Russell. FWIW. Which I think is a lot. @1053thefan
— mike fisher ✭ (@fishsports) June 20, 2017

Yeah I don't see Mozgov's contract being attached in that tweet

The whole point of trading D'Lo is attaching Mozzy or Deng. You're very likely not getting a better player after you get past maybe the first 5-6 picks.

D'Lo was going to be traded next year in a salary dump as well. This whole value thing is just running in circles. They were going to try and get maximum cap space for multiple free agents regardless. Lonzo coming just put D'Lo as the expendable piece to get a deal done.

Has it been reported that the lakers were trying to add moz in any deal for a top 10 pick? I think they tried to get a top pick for him by himself that didn't work so they made the deal with Brooklyn

The #Mavs did not want to give up pick No. 9 for D'Angelo Russell. FWIW. Which I think is a lot. @1053thefan
— mike fisher ✭ (@fishsports) June 20, 2017

Yeah I don't see Mozgov's contract being attached in that tweet

All of this is window dressing. DLo is the asset, he's the one attached to the Mozgov deal.

BI didn't have a good 1st season statistic wise yet he's untouchable...what does that tell you
Tells me it goes a long way being 6'10, relatively skilled/athletic, quiet and reserved.
Also who's been reported MULTIPLE times by the media that he's the first guy in the gym and the last guy out most of the practices....you can't be surprised why management prefers someone as hard working as BI
We've seen plenty of evidence that D'Lo works on his game too.
Those 30 second IG clips don't count

Exactly. They feel forced too.

Like he told his girlfriend..."Hey record me while I do a shoot around for 5 mins."

reports said randle was offered with #2 to get #1
what does that tell you about Randle? 
He's worth more than DLo
how so if the offer was rejected

dont you think teams asked for d'lo instead

only for Magic and Co to say well now you also have to take deng/moz? 

and it took a DESPERATE *** team like the nets to eat the moz deal. 

Last edited:

He's worth more than DLo

Dlo and #2 wouldn't have worked too anyway, and mgmt thought trading Randle would have netted them the first pick
Even then, what's the hang up on the trade that we just sent to the Nets?

we going down that same win now pattern jim and mitch took us

jack-nicholson.gif

Its interesting how Lopez's defense is criticized yet D'Lo's isn't mentioned.
Some of you are acting like we just lost Gary Payton in his prime for Enes Kanter.

There is no major defensive trade off so why the **** are you focusing on Lopez' defense?
D'Lo couldn't stop a nosebleed defensively.
We were the worst defensive team in the world the last few years, it's not getting any worse because we got Brooke Lopez :lol:

hey rocket scientist how many years have each been in the league again?

stay on the ******* sidelines and root for magic johnson when he tells you to

You sound like you have so much personal disdain for me :lol:
Like its funny. You never agree with anything i say.

I could be like yo a million dollars is more than a thousand and youd still quote me and argue it isnt :lol:

For sure bro.

He's worth more than DLo

Dlo and #2 wouldn't have worked too anyway, and mgmt thought trading Randle would have netted them the first pick
Even then, what's the hang up on the trade that we just sent to the Nets?
out of your element donny

but see my post about how desperate the nets were inorder to eat that crap deal

Just received a raven from one of my many sources. De'Aaron Fox will be a Laker.

Not sure if he'll be the pick, but he will be a Laker.

Back
Top Bottom