**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

****** was defending lopez and he aint even gon be around :lol:

**** is comical
Because people were freaking getting a center on his contract year that could shoot 3s, score 20 points a game, and protect the rim pretty well. It's comical.

I believe there's a lot of attachment to DLo because we haven't had a lottery pick that high and we want these kids to reach their potential and I don't think he hit his potential and him getting shipped just like that got fans feeling some type of way.

I believe there's a lot of attachment to DLo because we haven't had a lottery pick that high and we want these kids to reach their potential and I don't think he hit his potential and him getting shipped just like that got fans feeling some type of way.
Thats a part of it.  Although I cant stand Randle

like seriously the guy only played 2 seasons.

barely turned 21 and yall questioning maturity issues?

no **** sherlock he was ******* 19 and 20 years old his first 2 seasons

yall ****** was looking for benjamin buttons or what???

Last edited:
BI didn't have a good 1st season statistic wise yet he's untouchable...what does that tell you

BI didn't have a good 1st season statistic wise yet he's untouchable...what does that tell you

Exactly. The coaches have been around this guy every day. They know what he's all about. I'll defer to them instead of some stans.

Tells me it goes a long way being 6'10, relatively skilled/athletic, quiet and reserved.
Also who's been reported MULTIPLE times by the media that he's the first guy in the gym and the last guy out most of the practices....you can't be surprised why management prefers someone as hard working as BI

Exactly. The coaches have been around this guy every day. They know what he's all about. I'll defer to them instead of some stans.
As a former DLo defender, sometimes you have to look at the mirror and see why a trade like this happened. When a team that had a top 10 draft pick didn't want to straight up trade for DLo this season, you have to start wondering, is it management, or perhaps the asset that is actually faulty.

Tells me it goes a long way being 6'10, relatively skilled/athletic, quiet and reserved.
Also who's been reported MULTIPLE times by the media that he's the first guy in the gym and the last guy out most of the practices....you can't be surprised why management prefers someone as hard working as BI
We've seen plenty of evidence that D'Lo works on his game too.

We've seen plenty of evidence that D'Lo works on his game too.
Those 30 second IG clips don't count

As a former DLo defender, sometimes you have to look at the mirror and see why a trade like this happened. When a team that had a top 10 draft pick didn't want to straight up trade for DLo this season, you have to start wondering, is it management, or perhaps the asset that is actually faulty.
its cause none of those teams wanted a **** contract along with d'lo 

Last edited:

Dog I said it like 3 times and they still wanna run with this narrative. Ridiculous.

I thought DLo was gonna be this star that every team wanted though, whether it be traded with a **** contract also and what not.

Last edited:
Has it been reported that the lakers were trying to add moz in any deal for a top 10 pick? I think they tried to get a top pick for him by himself that didn't work so they made the deal with Brooklyn

Back
Top Bottom