**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Literally every single media outlet thinks the Dlo trade was a win for the Lakers. The only people that don't like it are in this thread.

Yeah just the fans that actually go to Staples and invested that time, energy, and money supporting him the last few years only to be disappointed yesterday.

Yeah I know... media outlet's opinions > the actual fans RIGHT?

Literally every single media outlet thinks the Dlo trade was a win for the Lakers. The only people that don't like it are in this thread.

Yeah just the fans that actually go to Staples and invested that time, energy, and money supporting him the last few years only to be disappointed yesterday.

you're not going to anymore games because of this trade?

That's one opinion. Or maybe Lakers fans aren't objective and we simply overvalued Dlo. It's obvious most of those familiar with the league, management and fans included, didn't think nearly as highly of him as some of us did.

Because we have such a knowledgeable and all knowing fan base.

Seems like the majority of Lakers fans and former players are fine with this move. I was listening to Lakers talk radio yesterday evening and the host was begging for calls for people to come in and actually defend D'Lo because every call had been of a good riddance nature.

Seems like the majority of Lakers fans and former players are fine with this move. I was listening to Lakers talk radio yesterday evening and the host was begging for calls for people to come in and actually defend D'Lo because every call had been of a good riddance nature.
for the 100th time, its not about Dlo being traded but more about what we got for him

for the 100th time, its not about Dlo being traded but more about what we got for him
Not even that, it's really up in the air to me.

If they don't land Russ or Lebron next summer, or don't trade for PG this summer and lose out on him next summer, is this move still a good move? All of which are very possible outcomes.

If they do land those pieces, then to me it's obviously brilliant. Like I said, it's simply a play on making room for Bron, and / or Russ and PG and what not. So by virtue of that, we won't even know if this deal really is good or bad until next summer.

i liked d'lo cause he was the best player on my ******* team. 

the kid gonna flourish now that he may get the keys. 

i see both sides of the trade

but like ive said, if we land PG and it costs us d'lo, JC and Randle

FAIL

Not even that, it's really up in the air to me.

If they don't land Russ or Lebron next summer, or don't trade for PG this summer and lose out on him next summer, is this move still a good move? All of which are very possible outcomes.

If they do land those pieces, then to me it's obviously brilliant. Like I said, it's simply a play on making room for Bron, and / or Russ and PG and what not. So by virtue of that, we won't even know if this deal really is good or bad until next summer.
Russ for sure isnt going to come here.  He would have to take like a 70M paycut to do that.  Doubt that is happening.  Lebron and PG are definite possibilities though.

Seems like everyone in the world; media outlets, analysts, fans and even executives like MAGIC JOHNSON think this is a win.

Yet there are a few that think they are the only smart people among a world full of idiots.

laugh.gif
my mans name is iceinmyveins
no its not

its iceinmyveins2

I forgot the password to iceinmyvein account

Now I have to create a new account

btw im not a Dlo fanboy. Im just patient

Last edited:
just heard Lopez made 1 less three pointer than D'entures last season? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't care if we don't get LeBron

I just want a team that is not filled with whiny losers and are willing to work hard to play well as a unit

The guy that got traded was a whiner, and even though I defended him many times this season, he had it coming when staff thinks he has gotten unmanageable

We got Brook Lopez for him, it's not that bad

It could have been worse if DLo was whining and pouting because he had to compete for minutes and he regresses because of the pressure, then we get even worse players when we want to trade him.

Last edited:
Its interesting how Lopez's defense is criticized yet D'Lo's isn't mentioned.
Some of you are acting like we just lost Gary Payton in his prime for Enes Kanter.

There is no major defensive trade off so why the **** are you focusing on Lopez' defense?
D'Lo couldn't stop a nosebleed defensively.
We were the worst defensive team in the world the last few years, it's not getting any worse because we got Brooke Lopez :lol:

hey rocket scientist how many years have each been in the league again?

stay on the ******* sidelines and root for magic johnson when he tells you to

Jason McLaed‏ @InsiderJayNBA 2h2 hours ago

Hearing Rockets might just end up with B. Lopez as part of George to LA trade. Player affords them both short term boost and flexibility

:rolleyes

Jason McLaed‏ @InsiderJayNBA 2h2 hours ago

Hearing Rockets might just end up with B. Lopez as part of George to LA trade. Player affords them both short term boost and flexibility

eyes.gif
Something is going on, the trade hasn't been finalized and Brook really doesn't fit here.

Back
Top Bottom