**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You sound like you have so much personal disdain for me :lol:
Like its funny. You never agree with anything i say.

I could be like yo a million dollars is more than a thousand and youd still quote me and argue it isnt :lol:

For sure bro.

for the record i have no disdain for you.

but when you start getting into your little fussy moods i wanna slap your face with a designer glove

sounds like hes putting the pressure on the magic

**** it if it means stopping heorge from going to cleveland give um the number 2 pick
laugh.gif
Let him go to Cleveland though.  That team aint winning anything and once he sees that he will be a spot up shooter there he'll want out!

You sound like you have so much personal disdain for me :lol:
Like its funny. You never agree with anything i say.

I could be like yo a million dollars is more than a thousand and youd still quote me and argue it isnt :lol:

For sure bro.

for the record i have no disdain for you.

but when you start getting into your little fussy moods i wanna slap your face with a designer glove

No one was in a fussy mood tho?
We all been chopping it up

I havent been grumpy angry or anything :lol:
You just assume im always grumpy because of my past rants and vents lol

They actually kind of are? Quite a few 3's come off of PnR's from guards, it pays to havea 5 man who can show hard on the Damian Lillard's, Chris Paul's, and Steph's of the world. Especially when almost every guard plays out of PnR.

It goes without saying why Bigs matter more to defense than guards at the rim, but they matter a lot in today's game too.

This isn't about Brook Lopez btw, I'm just saying why one would care more about Brook's defense than D'Angelo's.

Every G plays out the P&R besides the one we are about to spend the number 2 pick on :smh:

I was really thinking about it and its starting to hit me that our drafting these past few year is likely gonna end up being a failure. Obviously Dlo is already gone in a move that was a salary dump essentially... thats a failed number 2 pick.

Randle is definitely a solid player and will be for a while in this league but will never be a star or anything,

Ingram is where I really get down, I just have so many reservations about his game... So much of our future hinges on him but idk if I ever see him being a great player in this league. Hope I'm wrong.

Now we are about to take Lonzo, his ceiling is NOT very high IMO. High floor so he''ll be a solid PG but don't think he has anywhere near the scoring ability to be a top echelon PG in the league. Much rather would take a flier on Fox or Dennis Smith who's being very overlooked.

Overall, its just depressing to think about that we aren't getting blue chip studs with all these high picks. Hopefully some of these guys prove me wrong otherwise our future is literally hitched to Magic being able to lure FAs here which is also something we have failed at for the past 5 years.

Woj reporting teams in a frenzy right now trying to free up money to sign Swaggy

I'm in for T-Ferg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom